• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slowly starting to realize that this Warriors team would be able to win a 7 game series against MJ. This might be the greatest team ever.
Imagine thinking the warriors wouldn't sweep the bum *** mj bulls

They would beat mj and then boys by 20+ every night

Had 150 on the Dubs winning tonight

and 100 on TT not getting a double double tonight

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I'm slowly starting to realize that this Warriors team would be able to win a 7 game series against MJ. This might be the greatest team ever.

The defense of Harper, Pippen & MJ would give GS some trouble. Add in Rodman, still taking Bulls

First time checking in.

How mad is everyone on a scale of 1-8?

im pretty heated to be honest i had the cavs stealing this game

but good thing game 2 is in 3 days

it will feel like a whole new day and hopefully lue makes the proper adjustments

Imagine thinking the warriors wouldn't sweep the bum *** mj bulls

They would beat mj and then boys by 20+ every night
Nah man, not even.

You think Jordan, Pippen, Rodman - three of the top 7 defensive players of all time - would allow Curry and KD to get those shots? LMFAO

KD would be crying to the refs with that lockdown defense being applied by Rodman and Pippen for the full 48, full court style.

The defense of Harper, Pippen & MJ would give GS some trouble. Add in Rodman, still taking Bulls

Nah man, not even.

You think Jordan, Pippen, Rodman - three of the top 7 defensive players of all time - would allow Curry and KD to get those shots? LMFAO

KD would be crying to the refs with that lockdown defense being applied by Rodman and Pippen for the full 48, full court style.
True. Still think think MJ and his Bulls have the slight edge.

Though it also depends in which era/rules they play in. The Bulls have the advantage if they play in the 90s because of the physicality. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom