Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't underestimate the GOAT

I don't think anyone is. But what we've learned is that one man alone cannot beat this GS team and would be stupid to think that'd be possible.

Let Michael get his 40. I'm fairly convinced GS would be able to neutralize the rest of the Bulls offense.
I don't think Jordan's offense was the only great part of that team.

Right. Dude acting like Mike was the only reason they won. :lol:

Scottie would give KD fits on both sides of the ball. Rodman would body Draymond and take him out of the game mentally. Mike would do what Mike did on both sides of the ball. And then you still have Toni to guard? And don't sleep on Harper's defense.

And then you have Kerr to keep track of on the wing? I can't say they'd wash this GS squad, but they'd def win a 7 game series.

russ is my guy and allll.... but the lack of ball movement ( i know he averaged a td) in okc w durant really hurt them from winning?

also i know hes surrounded by all stars too

but russ.harden.kd.. with jeff green...??? what could been

Last edited:
I'll play lol

This warrior team can guard

the amount of length plus size that they could throw on Jordan and the bulls would make it very tough and Steph in PnR against any of the bulls bigs is death and KD is a tough matchup for anyone. He's a legit 6'11.

The Triangle got the Bulls a bunch of outdated Midrange J's. Shoot that against the size and length of GSW?

Yeah I'm taking the Warriors.

I still have MJ as the Goat but some of you guys are stuck in the past.

You guys act like he's untouchable and the 90s Bulls are unbeatable. 

Cavs calling it quits but mike Brown still has the starters in what a dummy.

Mike Brown low key holding resentment to the Cavs organization and taking out his aggression right now. "2 minutes in the fourth and we up 20+? Keep the starters in."

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:
when mike brown is on the sideline, lebron james teams are now 0-5 in nba finals
#hottake

Matt Barnes getting him some sloppy seconds too 
laugh.gif

I'll play lol

This warrior team can guard

the amount of length plus size that they could throw on Jordan and the bulls would make it very tough and Steph in PnR against any of the bulls bigs is death and KD is a tough matchup for anyone. He's a legit 6'11.

The Triangle got the Bulls a bunch of outdated Midrange J's. Shoot that against the size and length of GSW?

Yeah I'm taking the Warriors.
man they not trying to hear it.

nostalgia for these dudes.

no team could ever beat the bulls. none

laugh.gif

shaq and kobe's lakers teams could legitimately give those bulls teams some trouble too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom