Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry lookin cute wit da towel b [emoji]128525[/emoji]
thats my man. the point god! 
he would make a cute girl.

:evil:

Got the booty goons in here

Bosh-Lebron.gif

I hate playing the time machine match up game but no team from the 90s is beating this Warriors team. They played a much less efficient game back then and aren't equipped to handle present day nba schemes.

But that's exactly why these conversations make no sense.

Bruh the teams in 2k basically real lyfe shun

man they not trying to hear it.

nostalgia for these dudes.

no team could ever beat the bulls. none

:lol:

shaq and kobe's lakers teams could legitimately give those bulls teams some trouble too.

No, people are just not overreacting to one game. When the Cavs take a couple games at home every will be talking about how big a fraud this team is. Relax, talk about that legacy when the series is over.

Warriors fan but man

I love me some lebron haha

His leadership and work on the court is second to none

Surprised to see shumpert play mainly garbage time. Thats gonna change.

Kudos to warriors coaching staff. First time uve really seen a hard show. Cleveland really wasn't prepared for that can't wait to see then adjust the next game

K love was a monster on the glass and tristan Thompson was a non factor. He was setting screen and rolls really high near Half court look for them to put emphasis on getting lower.

Tired of the commentators looking for way to hate on Golden state such as calling a carry on kd in the post. Steph really needs to work on his mental lapses. The warriors literally almost let Cleveland back in the game in the 3rd. Lastly wth is going on with klay? Great on d but his shot just ain't falling

KD happy as hell got a trip to the finals courtesy of the warriors. Son would have never mad it back with brodiebrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom