Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What shoes is LeBron wearing tonight for the game? I made a bet. :lol:
I see him wearing the Solider XI in warmup but he also did in game 1 and switched for the game.

Last edited:
Tonight is where the seeds will be sewn for Klay's imminent departure to the Lakers next season

Other than "I want the Cavs to win so that evens the series," I have no tangible, basketball reason why the Cavs would win.

Gimme 2-0.

FWIW, I think Kyrie will have a performance much improved from Thursday night, and Lebby will have less TOs than Thursday night, and the Cavs will have less TOs than Thursday night... but that Dubs squad... *wipes brow*

I know y'all like Barkley and the doofuses on TNT but these dudes on the pregame tonight are acutually providing some relevant basketball info. Paul Pierce sounds like a frog tho.

refs going to allow more physicality on steph
dude was just walking into 3s unmolested
watch the refs call the moving screens and allow defenders to knock him off his path

there's a reason they got this crew working tonight. the moment aint too big for them

I think tonight it's going to be a close game but the Cavs pull it out. I think they will be a lot more physical and that is going to disrupt the Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom