• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im sure the last 3 days have been filled with civilized and levelheaded basketball discussion while i was gone
- Kobe slander
- Curry family slander

- set trippin/Nike Cortez/Eazy E

- Bron's meat

- refs gonna even the series tonight

You really should have been here. It's been... *sarcastic eyeroll*... riveting.
a5viI92PAF89q.webp

Sounds like I made the right decision taking a break till game 2 
laugh.gif

"I'm only here so I don't get fined."

Said it before and I'll say it again, the national anthem doesnt need to be played at every sporting event of importance. This is America, we get it, and we got it the last 200 times. Just start the game.
I enjoy seeing talented artist showing their chops.

We gonna be seeing Lebron operate from the low post tonight?

Or more of this same BS with Lebron running the point damn near 100% of the time instead of Kyrie bringing the ball up and initiating the O?

Im sure the last 3 days have been filled with civilized and levelheaded basketball discussion while i was gone
- Kobe slander
- Curry family slander

- set trippin/Nike Cortez/Eazy E

- Bron's meat

- refs gonna even the series tonight

You really should have been here. It's been... *sarcastic eyeroll*... riveting.
a5viI92PAF89q.webp

Sounds like I made the right decision taking a break till game 2 
laugh.gif

"I'm only here so I don't get fined."
repped
roll.gif

Or more of this same BS with Lebron running the point damn near 100% of the time instead of Kyrie bringing the ball up and initiating the O?

Kyrie initiating the offense? Not sure if your joking or not, I seen games where Lebron was out where Kyrie had 0 assist from 40 minutes of playing.

Said it before and I'll say it again, the national anthem doesnt need to be played at every sporting event of importance. This is America, we get it, and we got it the last 200 times. Just start the game.
See, every time I start thinking you've seen the light and we're in agreement on something, like we both agreed there's no basketball reason to go with the Cavs tonight, you say some anti-eggs, Harry Potter > Star Wars foolishness like what you just said about the national anthem. 
mean.gif

(
laugh.gif
)

The game hasn't even started yet, and the takes are already scorching hot.

Cavs pride jersey is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

LOL everyone on the Cavs on the floor and the bench wearing black shoes except Kyrie. Going back to those selfish days before Bron

You want Kyrie initiating the offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom