• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because we were told the 73-9 warriors are the greatest team of all-time and they had a 3-1 lead.

people were counting out LeBron and doubting his whole career. they were claiming curry was clutch.

we all saw what happened. LeBron and Kyrie delivered some of the best finals performances of our lifetimes.
So that eliminates it from being a ***** move? Nah I don't think so. 

if lebron saw golden state coming before he left miami he would be a warrior right now. 
He could've signed with the Warriors in 2015 though, right after they beat him like a certain someone.

He could've signed with them again last season right after he beat them.

So why didn't he?

Last edited:
Also, I'll say it.

The Cavs got lucky as hell last year. If not for The Warriors imploding due to injuries and suspension, this would be back to back series of the Warriors smacking the Cavs.

This doesn't even mention that last season in the regular season they got smacked twice, this year in the regular season they got smacked once, and the other time the cavs had to come back from 16 down AT HOME.

The disparity between these two teams with and without KD has been great.

Warriors still lost 3 games straight, having every opportunity to close, just as OKC did.

KD the finals MVP thus far, IMO. 

He's playing a more complete game compared to Curry and he's guarding one of the greatest players of all time.

Also, I'll say it.

The Cavs got lucky as hell last year. If not for The Warriors imploding due to injuries and suspension, this would be back to back series of the Warriors smacking the Cavs.

This doesn't even mention that last season in the regular season they got smacked twice, this year in the regular season they got smacked once, and the other time the cavs had to come back from 16 down AT HOME.

I don't know that I agree with this. The Cavs made some solid adjustments like doubling curry on screens, making role players like Barnes beat them, and pounding the ball to bron and Irving. Sure there were a couple injuries but you gotta carry on. The Cavs and lebron took that series. There was no excuse for the warriors to lose

Warriors still lost 3 games straight, having every opportunity to close, just as OKC did.
More things went wrong for the warriors than thunder. The Thunder just played bad basketball. The Warriors legit had injuries and suspensions and what not.

Also, I'll say it.

Famb errythang you just posted is what I think but I wouldn't dare to say it out loud bc I know the response would be "3-1" or something lol

If anything though, lebron is pretty much the reason why the Cavs don't have better role players. Forcing them to give TT like 17 a year, shump 10, and JR 10 on top of maxing out the big 3. He chose this damn team

Last edited:

KD the finals MVP thus far, IMO. 

He's playing a more complete game compared to Curry and he's guarding one of the greatest players of all time.
curry just dropped a triple double though. im sure westbrook fans would disagree with you on kd being mvp right now. 

If anything though, lebron is pretty much the reason why the Cavs don't have better rile players. Forcing them to give TT like 17 a year, shump 10, and JR 10 on top of maxing out the big 3. He chose this damn team
Truth....

Nobody can convince me Wiggins at 6 Mill isn't better than Love at 25

I don't know that I agree with this. The Cavs made some solid adjustments like doubling curry on screens, making role players like Barnes beat them, and pounding the ball to bron and Irving. Sure there were a couple injuries but you gotta carry on. The Cavs and lebron took that series. There was no excuse for the warriors to lose
I agree that the Warriors still should have won, but Iggy the primary defender on LBJ's back gave out. Draymond got suspended for a game, etc. I mean it's been discussed at length but if you take away those 3 games in which injuries and suspensions occurred, the warriors are beating the hell out of the cavs. The games aren't even close. (Except for xmas when GSW had a 16pt lead)

[thread="662917"]Quote:[/thread]
If anything though, lebron is pretty much the reason why the Cavs don't have better rile players. Forcing them to give TT like 17 a year, shump 10, and JR 10 on top of maxing out the big 3. He chose this damn team
Truth....

Nobody can convince me Wiggins at 6 Mill isn't better than Love at 25

Have you seen Wiggins play?

Dude is the Canadian Rudy Gay

If every good free agent is smart, they should sign with the Cavs for the minimum, and make a deal to get paid their true value off the books, lol.

"Sh***t....don't be looking at me, Lebron the coach"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom