Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when it's all said and done w's dynasty could have a handful of chips
bron could always fall back on getting one from one of the greatest dynasties ever

#fortuneteller

If anything though, lebron is pretty much the reason why the Cavs don't have better role players. Forcing them to give TT like 17 a year, shump 10, and JR 10 on top of maxing out the big 3. He chose this damn team
I'll rep you for this cause I agree with this and they're getting to the finals so you can't say that the team is "bad" or "terrible"

"Sh***t....don't be looking at me, Lebron the coach"

roll.gif
roll.gif
15 years after this

People act like the KD move is not weak cuz they winning. If they win then its still as weak bcuz he basically cheated to get a ring

Also, I'll say it.

The Cavs got lucky as hell last year. If not for The Warriors imploding due to injuries and suspension, this would be back to back series of the Warriors smacking the Cavs.

This doesn't even mention that last season in the regular season they got smacked twice, this year in the regular season they got smacked once, and the other time the cavs had to come back from 16 down AT HOME.

The disparity between these two teams with and without KD has been great.
Take away a min of poor Warrior's hoop and a miracle 3 by Ray Allen and Lebby is downright turrible
Stop this. Championships involve a team effort and some luck. We can play "what if" with every Finals.

JR with a doughnut tonight. Averaging 1.5 ppg in the finals.

LeBron got all he could out of him last year. He's reverted back to his old tendencies.

Bron getting COOKED on defense 17-27 (63%) by opponents when he's the primary defender. 

You know what's funny. If Wiggins was still on the Cavs he'd most assuredly be the one tasked to guard KD, giving LeBron the rest he needs
roll.gif
And this would be an improvement how? Andrew Wiggins isnt a good defender 

Bron only playing for one thing, chasing Jordan.

His legacy of being the second greatest Ball player of all time is already sealed last year.

only way this w's team doesn't dominate the west for years to come is if salary cap goes down (not a chance), one of the big stars decide to leave (klay?)

kerr didnt want mike brown to be great :lol:

lebron bringing one to the Land was his goal. think they could lose every finals from here on out, i doubt his "fans" wouldn't hold it against him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom