• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch didn't even play for LAL man and Ron Harper was a shell of himself in 2000 and got spotty min after that. Glen was on one championship team.

And The Lakers weren't even confident in Robert Horry, he was undersized and LAL kept looking trying to find a starting PF from the likes of Greg Foster, AC Green, Horace Grant, Samaki Walker, they didn't have much faith in him.

Oh, nah? Ok

View media item 2455561

10 years from now, I just hope the Suns/Lakers/Mavs/Spurs rivalry picks up again.

That's all I'm asking for.

See, this is what I mean. You guys are so selective when it comes to your narrative. Those 00's Lakers had great role players. Shaq has ALWAYS preached about the "others" doing their jobs in order to win.

Lol Mitch literally played like his last season there and was like a 10th man averaging like 4 ooh. That last finals team was real bad outside of Kobe and shaq. That's not being selective. It was Kobe and Shaq and a bunch of people who average 8ppg or less and played very few seasons in the nba

Last edited:
Y'all need to pray for GS to choose Dray over Klay and for Daddy Thompson to direct him to LA to team up with PG13.

wildin shoeking... mitch played one year and got minutes..... 
Ima bball ref it now but off memory I dont think he got many minutes.

Edit - Yeah he played 11 min, just like I thought. He didn't play man, no need to mention him
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If the Hawks and GRIZZ make the finals they will have superstar players that will be fun to watch.

Parity

David Stern wouldn't have let KD join the Warriors. :x
There's nothing Stern would be able to do to stop KD from joining the Warriors. Only reason he was able to stop Chris Paul was cuz the Hornets at the time were owned by the NBA.
He could have installed a slower cap rise, not freeing up the cap space. The players might have started a lock out though. All a moot point. We have two more years until the warriors have to worry about Klay and Draymond new deals anyway.

Ima bball ref it now but off memory I dont think he got many minutes.

He didn't. Dude straight up came to chase for rings. The dude just looked up the roster and was like oh, I know him, he was really good and didn't think to factor in the fact that he was like 37

I want to see these hot takes over the next few days.

:nerd:

Let Steph shoot.
The lights would be too bright for beta max
Draymond shouldn't talk to KD like that.
Steph and KD aren't better than Kawhi.

Y'all need to pray for GS to choose Dray over Klay and for Daddy Thompson to direct him to LA to team up with PG13.

Honestly, you can argue replacing Klay with someone like Avery Bradley would still lead to an equally dominate team.

If Klay stays with this Warriors teams for the next 5-7 years, he'll be a HOF'er. If he leaves, he'll be like Harrison Barnes. Outside of NT, who still talks about Harrison Barnes?

LeBron James on Game 3 adjustments: "That's a coach Lue question. I don't put the gameplan together."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom