Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in this thread right now 

*they dont win how i want them to win so they are cheating. 

either way they aint won nothing yet . two games doesnt make a series. if cavs come back and win im going to laugh at yall. 
Just a bunch of crybabies right now

Somehow, a 6'3 unatheltic "soft" PG had a triple double.....and yet, he's not an "all around" player:

And the center position was beyond horrible all throughout the league, leaving Shaq to be like a kid in a candy store those years.

Agreed, but at one point they were trotting out a team of Devean George, Slava medvidinko, and Derek fisher for the rest of the team.

Thats why I have KD as the FMVP thus far, IMO

KD is the MVP right now. And probably will run away with the award, because LeBron doesn't have an answer for him. Cleveland is letting Shumpert guard Durant. They've always conceded this series.

Kobe and Shaq are probably the best 1-2 punch in NBA history, but this Warriors team is better than that 01 Lakers team

At the beginning I wanted a wicked close seven game series, but now I need 16-0

I'm with you on this. I wanted a close 7 game series, but now I want to witness history.

We as fan deserve to see a team go 16-0 in the NBA playoffs. When are we ever going to see a team do that or come close to it again?

Robert Horry, Glen Rice, Mitch Richmond, Ron Harper etc

But you didn't mention them for some reason
laugh.gif
Mitch didn't even play for LAL man and Ron Harper was a shell of himself in 2000 and got spotty min after that. Glen was on one championship team.

And The Lakers weren't even confident in Robert Horry, he was undersized and LAL kept looking trying to find a starting PF from the likes of Greg Foster, AC Green, Horace Grant, Samaki Walker, they didn't have much faith in him.

They weren't on the third finals team.

Well old *** Mitch Richmond and horry was but neither started.

See, this is what I mean. You guys are so selective when it comes to your narrative. Those 00's Lakers had great role players. Shaq has ALWAYS preached about the "others" doing their jobs in order to win.

The Lakers had serious depth issues and obviously were a very top heavy team but that's how it's supposed to be when you're that close to the cap with 2 future HoF'ers in Shaq and Kobe. That's always been a staple of winning championships, excelling in the buy low market with players who outperform their contracts.

Also for all of you that hated this year's playoffs barring some drastic change you should sit out of the next 5-7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom