• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron a sucker dawg. Said hes not going to the podium after the game anymore. Hahah dude is soft bro. Soft as hell.

I like what the league has done with some of their recent cap rule changes though. Letting teams give players who were all nba teams a crap load more cash than any other team should help this situation a little bit.

In the long view this will aid in this, you're right

2011 Celtics weren't a super team imo. Those dudes were part their prime and all retired in 5 years or less.

Lebron on Miami was Super team. All were in their prime but wade somehow aged like an avacado. Then they picked up a spot shooting Ray Allen to make it worse.

Never been a lebron fan but I was impressed by his play tonight. I already know he's gonna come out swinging Wednesday :smh:

Don't matter though :lol: kd and company just too wet out there.

Last edited:
The thought of McGee getting a ring before Wall, Beal etc :smh:

Aint nothing wrong with Javale getting that ring before them guys. He been in the league longer than those guys and for some of the stupid plays he's made (or not made) he deserves a chip. :lol:

:lol: Javale said "aint no more Shaqtin a fool"

Bron a sucker dawg. Said hes not going to the podium after the game anymore. Hahah dude is soft bro. Soft as hell.

You're just now realizing this? Dudes a diva. Belongs in the WWE with all those theatrics he comes along with

No one was talking about Curry still being injured during the Finals.

He was mainly getting clowned for thinking he was in an NBA Street game with his infatuation for behind the back passes.

Fair enough.
lots of people were saying it during the wcf when he couldnt get past adam and kanter  off the dribble. it was mentioned by many people here but  the he said" hes back during the portland series" clan said he just chokes in the finals..... not a coincidence this year he is getting past everyone yet last year could do none of that .. even when they were up 3 to 1 he wasnt playing well. was easy to see he wasnt himself. 

Last edited:
Bron didn't have a dad so it's kinda expected that he is a little emotional and insecure. Def seems like an overall good dude though.

Over or under game 4 before brons clowns our lives and says hes the best player in the galaxy

Bron didn't have a dad so it's kinda expected that he is a little emotional and insecure. Def seems like an overall good dude though.

You're better than this :smh: put this post back in the bag of excuses

I'm still looking for Sly & Geno
roll.gif

@slysniperwolf went GHOST
laugh.gif
. All that "triggered " talk.
Warriors did what they were supposed to in game 1. wont happen again in game 2, Durant and Curry wont score like that together again this series.
Its only game 1.
DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

LeBron needs moar halp

Bron is good. The Cavs are good. I'd love to run with narrative that the 0-2 series deficit is meaningless because the Cavs bounced back from it in last season's Finals. However, last year's Warriors were KD-less as well.

Neutralizing Curry and KD long enough to win 4 of the next 5 games is definitely going to be a tall order.

But hey... If anybody can do it, I guess Bron and the band can.

out of line. he is emotional and insecure but having a dad or not having a dad has nothing to do with that. 

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand why the cavs are playing at such a high pace? Didn't they learn anything from last years finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom