• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012 celtics hell  no... 2008 celtics . yes... 

2012 heat . yes. best sf , best sg  and best pf in the east is a super team. 
So the 2012 Celtics which had 4 all stars on it. Were up 3-2 with a home game on the superteam Heat and ended up losing in a close Game 7 were not a superteam. But somehow these Cavs with the best player in the league (for a couple more games at least), and 2 other all stars are NOT a superteam?

Last edited:

So the 2012 Celtics which had 4 all stars on it (3 made it that season) and Ray made it in 2011. Were up 3-2 with a home game on the superteam Heat and ended up losing in a close Game 7 were not a superteam. But somehow these Cavs with the best player in the league (for a couple more games at least), and 2 other all stars are NOT a superteam?
this cavs team is a superteam though. 

lebron arguably the best player in the world 

kyrie a top 3 point guard in the east and maybe the 2nd best scorer at the point guard position in the l 

love might be the best pf in the east. total superteam .  

gs just has two of the top 3 players in the world. they more super. lebron including  himself has 3 top 25 players. 

Cavs are cooked, the only advantage of Cavs winning 1 at home is that presumably this will be over in game 5, when gsw is at home

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why the cavs are playing at such a high pace? Didn't they learn anything from last years finals?

They dont have the d to slow the pace. Memphis and utah and spurs do. If cavs dont run..theyre getting run out the gym by 40 a night. Easily.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why the cavs are playing at such a high pace? Didn't they learn anything from last years finals?
No idea it's such a bad idea. They're playing into the Warriors hand.

That dad comment is in poor taste. I'm pretty sure Delonte has been in Bron's life for a good minute now. 
This isn't funny either.

Last edited:

2012 celtics hell  no... 2008 celtics . yes... 

2012 heat . yes. best sf , best sg  and best pf in the east is a super team. 
So the 2012 Celtics which had 4 all stars on it. Were up 3-2 with a home game on the superteam Heat and ended up losing in a close Game 7 were not a superteam. But somehow these Cavs with the best player in the league (for a couple more games at least), and 2 other all stars are NOT a superteam?

This always boils down to how a team was built.
Celtics traded for Ray Allen, and then when KG saw that move he acepted a trade to the C's.
Bron, Wade, and Bosh all conspired to build this team and even planned a parade.....they planned a parade!

This always boils down to how a team was built.
Celtics traded for Ray Allen, and then when KG saw that move he acepted a trade to the C's.
Bron, Wade, and Bosh all conspired to build this team and even planned a parade.....they planned a parade!
I know the mechanisms were different, I've been seeing dudes on here saying the Cavs aren't a superteam all of a sudden now that they getting their doors blown off. I bet you they'd be favored against any other team in the league in a series maybe outside of San Antonio. 

:rofl:

Jokegeta Jokegeta went GHOST :lol:. All that "triggered " talk.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I usually don't get in NT at midnight. I'm usually just reminded when I go eat notifications in my email.
But yea. They took care of home court. These dudes really ran and got KD just to win. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] to Cleveland celandine see you lames there.

If I'm Lue, I'm probably putting Shump in for JR Smith. JR has more fouls than points in this years NBA Finals. Hell, at least Shump is making his open looks.

You can't bench TT either, because the rebounds Love is getting is due to TT disruption on the glass. Put Love AND Frye together is a recipe for disaster. The GSW will have more dunks against that front court than game 1.

Maybe if you put LeBron at the 4 and Love at the 5, it'll give you the spacing the you need and maybe slow down the Warriors hard hedge. But then they're cooked on the defensive end when love switches onto Curry. TT is a much better perimeter defender than Love (outside the last 2 mins of game 7 last year).

Truth be told, the only hope the Cavs have is if they're allowed to play physical and so far thy haven't been.

idk maybe the cavs aren't stacked...
frye,tt,korver,kyrie, and jr are all one trick ponies
then you have shump, rj, and derrick williams who are trash at pretty much everything :lol:

BTW, supposedly the reason why LeBron didn't go up to the podium tonight was because they made him wait longer than usual. He got annoyed and did it in the locker room during the same time Curry had his conference :lol:

Last edited:
If I'm Lue, I'm probably putting Shump in for JR Smith. JR has more fouls than points in this years NBA Finals. Hell, at least Shump is making his open looks.

You can't bench TT either, because the rebounds Love is getting is due to TT disruption on the glass. Put Love AND Frye together is a recipe for disaster. The GSW will have more dunks against that front court than game 1.

Maybe if you put LeBron at the 4 and Love at the 5, it'll give you the spacing the you need and maybe slow down the Warriors hard hedge. But then they're cooked on the defensive end when love switches onto Curry. TT is a much better perimeter defender than Love (outside the last 2 mins of game 7 last year).

Truth be told, the only hope the Cavs have is if they're allowed to play physical and so far thy haven't been.
You typing up all these scenarios man. There isn't a way for them to win short of Steph AND KD going down with injuries. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom