• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

I'm loving this ****. 

Did I mention anything about that?... Funny that Lebron already apologized for to that.... But that still raise millions towards the boys & girls club charity.
Congrats on him for raising money for a good cause while stroking his ego to do so.

What is more attractive, 3 top 10 players entering into their primes and making 16M a year or playing with a bunch of players who have 2 good years left in their career and making the league minimum or MLE?  The answer to this question will tell you why he didnt go to boston.

Last edited:
This revisionist history is insane :rofl:

Chris Bosh got injured which is why the Pacers gave them a run for their money. They destroyed them when they were all healthy.

Boston series, LeBron as always got into his own head. That's why the 45 15 and 5 performance was so special because he finally went out there, got in the post and completely dominated the game.

Last edited:
Congrats on him for raising money for a good cause while stroking his ego to do so.

What is more attractive, 3 top 10 players entering into their primes and making 16M a year or playing with a bunch of players who have 2 good years left in their career and making the league minimum or MLE?  The answer to this question will tell you why he didnt go to boston.

Not sure where you getting the idea he was going to Boston... Lebron always saw Boston as his rival and didnt like Pierce and KG. You have proof or stories, or you just assuming?

99-03 Shaq
04-05 Duncan
06-09 Kobe
2010-Now Lebron

99-04 Shaq
05-08 Duncan

09-10 Kobe
10-11 Dirk

12-17 Bron

17-til KD & Steph

:lol: @ Duncan being the best in 08. Kobe and Lebron was better than him.

How the hell was Dirk the best in 2010? He had a great 2011 playoff run but he wasn't the best player that season.

Not sure where you getting the idea he was going to Boston... Lebron always saw Boston as his rival and didnt like Pierce and KG. You have proof or stories, or you just assuming?
People are saying this KDs situation is completely different than Lebrons situation because Lebron didnt join the Celtics.  Im saying it made zero god damn sense for him to join the Celtics because 1.) They were old as hell and 2.) He would have had to take a severely reduced salary to do so.  That is why Lebron did not join the celtics.  He went to the Heat because he was going to get better players for a longer period of time and more money.  

The end result between what KD and Lebron did is the same damn thing, just different mechanics of how it happened.  Hell, Lebron even recruited Ray Allen to the Heat.

What were you talking about... A lot of those series against Boston/Indy in the early Heat years was pretty close... Even that old Boston team was up 3-2 in the series at one point. Lebron had to turn King mode to save that series...

and that was a direct result of them under performing & LBJ/Wade/Bosh skipping their feet along instead of just getting them done with the quickness, Talent wise there was a HUGE discrepancy btwn those teams hence the *** whippings that indiana ended with both game 7's.

We're talking three AS in their primes vs one AS, A guy who 7'3 and can't start for a team & another player who's been on 3-4 teams the past two years... Not to mention the HUGE discrepancy in bench talent also. Since the Heat move LBJ's team has had one squad (the tail end of boston) that was even remotely close talent wise in the East.

99-03 Shaq
04-05 Duncan
06-09 Kobe
2010-Now Lebron

99-04 Shaq
05-08 Duncan

09-10 Kobe
10-11 Dirk

12-17 Bron

17-til KD & Steph

:lol: @ Duncan being the best in 08. Kobe and Lebron was better than him.

How the hell was Dirk the best in 2010? He had a great 2011 playoff run but he wasn't the best player that season.

He don't like Kobe that's why :lol:

Kobe dominated the league in 06 (could've averaged 36ppg that year), won MVP in 08 and Championships in 09 &10 with Finals MVP.

No way Duncan is or was better than him. Hell, Duncan wasn't even Finals MVP his last 2 Championships.

Last edited:
and that was a direct result of them under performing & LBJ/Wade/Bosh skipping their feet along instead of just getting them done with the quickness, Talent wise there was a HUGE discrepancy btwn those teams hence the *** whippings that indiana ended with both game 7's.

We're talking three AS in their primes vs one AS, A guy who 7'3 and can't start for a team & another player who's been on 3-4 teams the past two years... Not to mention the HUGE discrepancy in bench talent also. Since the Heat move LBJ's team has had one squad (the tail end of boston) that was even remotely close talent wise in the East.
nah man . washed danny granger , roy hibbert and paul george had as much talent as the heat.

.so did derrick rose , keith bogans and carlos boozer... 
laugh.gif

past they prime celtics who wouldnt be ish after 2011. 

there is a reason for 7 straight finals. lebron always has the most talent on his squad. simple as that 

Last edited:
Lebron hasn't been the best player in this series either. Might even be third. He's been way too quiet in the 3rd and has really done all his scoring in transition

Of course he can only do so much
He didn't record a point or assist in the 3rd quarter of G1 until they were already down 21.

G2 he cut it to 12 w/ 10 mins left & was never heard from again.

and he's struggling defensively. Been 1 step behind.

But CLEs starting PG has more shots than points and keeps getting lost defensively, their starting 2 guard is averaging 1.5 points on 17% shooting and is fouling when not getting lost on defense, their starting C isn't rebounding, and the bench has largely been a joke.

So Bron obviously isn't the biggest issue, but he has room for improvement also.

Y'all really need to stop acting like what KD did and what LeBron did is the same thing. Y'all better than that
How is it different?  Both players left for a **** load of money to play with better teammates.  You can talk about what the Heat were all you want, but that Heat Roster was completely different in 2010 than it was in 2009.  Only damn difference is all of those players were already in place for the Warriors.

"Oh but the Heat only won 47 games the year before he came."  Yeah who gives a ****?  They also added Lebron, Bosh, Bibby, Allen, Illguaskus, and Mike Miller along with a few other turds.  The only ******* difference is those players came with Lebron instead of being there the year before.

You dont hold a parade saying you are going to win like 10 championships if you dont think you are completely stacking the deck.  

People are saying "well he didnt go join the celtics".  No ****, he would have had to have taken a 10-12 Million dollar a year paycut to play with a bunch of players that had 2 good years left.  Thats why he didnt go to the celtics.  This guy did the same ******* thing twice.  Saw Wade and Bosh were getting older and left for greener pastures.

Last edited:
He didn't record a point or assist in the 3rd quarter of G1 until they were already down 21.

G2 he cut it to 12 w/ 10 mins left & was never heard from again.

and he's struggling defensively. Been 1 step behind.

But CLEs starting PG has more shots than points and keeps getting lost defensively, their starting 2 guard is averaging 1.5 points on 17% shooting and is fouling when not getting lost on defense, their starting C isn't rebounding, and the bench has largely been a joke.

So Bron obviously isn't the biggest issue, but he has room for improvement also.

AKA this is gonna be like the Spurs Series in 14 where the #'s looked amazing in hindsight, then you rewatch the games and see the many points where he just stops attacking. Nobody will remember that part, but they will def vilify Kyrie, & call J.R & thristian the biggest bums (although it's deserved right now)

Y'all really need to stop acting like what KD did and what LeBron did is the same thing. Y'all better than that

Seriously man... Only thing they shared the same was they were both free agents... Everything else about it is completely different.

Pierce made the most sense... "I'm not going to go in a neighborhood and get beat up by a rival gang, then turn around and join that gang"....

pierce has no reason to talk at all. he had kd and ray ray join him and im sure they all regret not hooking up when they was younger. 

KD is playing great and if they complete this I'll give him his credit but running to the team he choked against is still some sucka ****. Seeing him on GS still don't look right.

Last edited:
Regardless of how u feel, the lack of competition is not good for the NBA.

Super teams have always existed.
Nothing has ever come close to this tier of super team & that's why I'm annoyed. U can't hate KD or GS for doing this, it's in their best interest. This **** is boring as **** from a NBA perspective tho. This is the highest level of ball. The warriors going 16-0 and blowing the only other super team (if you wanna call the Cavs that) by 20 is boring.

I enjoyed watching the Warriors without KD. They were better then everyone else and the games were still really competive. This **** is just boring.

Nothing has ever come close to this tier of super team & that's why I'm annoyed. U can't hate KD or GS for doing this, it's in their best interest. This **** is boring as **** from a NBA perspective tho. This is the highest level of ball. The warriors going 16-0 and blowing the only other super team (if you wanna call the Cavs that) by 20 is boring.

I enjoyed watching the Warriors without KD. They were better then everyone else and the games were still really competive. This **** is just boring.
Yeah no kidding.  Has there ever been a time were half of the leagues top 15 players were on two teams?

Maybe the 80's Celtics and Lakers?

. dont feel the same way but i can respect that. 

Just caught up to the thread, which had like 700 new post since last night. What in the hell lol

- I told y'all about KD in the NBA season thread this year
laugh.gif
Think NT knows how highly I think of KD. He been the one to me. Most talented player I've ever seen personally pound for pound. The size of Dirk, the shooting of Steph, he BEEN an underrated defender and playmaker. I OD'd a bit saying he was a better playmaker than bron last season, but he was there man, Best player in the world.

- The Cavs not getting no damn Melo. They are stuck with who they have and they better hope LBJ doesn't regress a bit next season. I'm in the minority on this,but this cavs team really isn't that great and had it not been for LBJ going supernova in this playoffs...

- This series is over, and it has been over since January. They can't guard anyone, let alone the warriors.

- Got no problem with giving it to Kobe 06-2010.

Regardless of how you feel, KD is destroying Lebron in his head to head matchup and has been clearly the best player on the floor.

Nothing beta about that.
This is really all that matters right here. **** all that other stuff.

36/11/7 on 55/50/90

Then Curry right behind w/ 30/10/8 on 45/45/100.

Just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom