• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pierce has no reason to talk at all. he had kd and ray ray join him and im sure they all regret not hooking up when they was younger. 
Dudes want it to be one way and the other 
laugh.gif

Just waiting on the rationale behind those thinking the cavs had a chance this series.

And if the NBA is "rigged" like some of y'all said then surely the NBA will 'rig' game 3. No way GSW wins it, amirite

Not sure how this is boring when Lebron has been great and is probably playing the third best basketball in this series. Steph is shooting daggers from the scores table. Myrie out here playing 1 on 5 and still somehow getting shots. Durant is looking like a myplayer on rookie.

I'm entertained

KD is playing great and if they complete this I'll give him his credit but running to the team he choked against is still some sucka ****. Seeing him on GS still don't look right.

Facts.
Regardless of how u feel, the lack of competition is not good for the NBA.

Super teams have always existed.
Nothing has ever come close to this tier of super team & that's why I'm annoyed. U can't hate KD or GS for doing this, it's in their best interest. This **** is boring as **** from a NBA perspective tho. This is the highest level of ball. The warriors going 16-0 and blowing the only other super team (if you wanna call the Cavs that) by 20 is boring.

I enjoyed watching the Warriors without KD. They were better then everyone else and the games were still really competive. This **** is just boring.

Facts.

I'm really seeing people talking about Adam Silver invoking the "Best interest of the league" clause to prevent KD from resigning there.

That would destroy the league far more than what people perceive the Warriors of doing.

Just waiting on the rationale behind those thinking the cavs had a chance this series.

And if the NBA is "rigged" like some of y'all said then surely the NBA will 'rig' game 3. No way GSW wins it, amirite
Ill be the first to admit I think I am going to be wrong.  I had the Cavs in 7.  I thought they were going to be the much more physical team and jam up Curry and KD on the perimeter.  I knew the Cavs defense had been bad during the regular season but I had kind of assumed a lot of it was effort based.  The Warriors had historically struggled against physical teams so I thought that Love and TT down low getting boards would give the Warriors fits and I thought Lebron would be much better on the defensive end versus KD.  Thus far none of this has happened.  I'm willing to say that I think I will end up being wrong.

I'm really seeing people talking about Adam Silver invoking the "Best interest of the league" clause to prevent KD from resigning there.

That would destroy the league far more than what people perceive the Warriors of doing.
might as well go back to the days with no free agency if that were to happen 

Last edited:

Nothing has ever come close to this tier of super team & that's why I'm annoyed
How did you feel in '96 or '01?

pierce has no reason to talk at all. he had kd and ray ray join him and im sure they all regret not hooking up when they was younger. 

You do know Pierce was in boston already... Pierce was not even making the playoffs... Technically he formed his own gang to compete with the rest. Just like what Lebron did... It's really simple... Both Heat and Celtics needed those guys to win... Warriors didn't need KD to win. They already won without KD.

Yeah no kidding.  Has there ever been a time were half of the leagues top 15 players were on two teams?

Maybe the 80's Celtics and Lakers?

There have always been superteams, I am not denying this. But at least those finals matchups were competitive.

The only way for any team to compete with current form GS is to team up Giannis, Lebron, Kahwi and Unibrow or some **** like that. I wouldn't even mind if we had 2 superteams at a comparable level.

I just want some competition, man.

Regardless of how you want to chalk it up, there has never been a time in NBA history where both teams in the Finals almost swept their way to the finals.  We were one lucky *** Celtics shot away from that happening this year.

There have always been superteams, I am not denying this. But at least those finals matchups were competitive.

The only way for any team to compete with current form GS is to team up Giannis, Lebron, Kahwi and Unibrow or some **** like that. I wouldn't even mind if we had 2 superteams at a comparable level.

I just want some competition, man.
lakers didnt really have a competitive finals during they 00 to 02 run. everyone already knew, once the lakers came out the west it was over. 

Ill be the first to admit I think I am going to be wrong.  I had the Cavs in 7.  I thought they were going to be the much more physical team and jam up Curry and KD on the perimeter.  I knew the Cavs defense had been bad during the regular season but I had kind of assumed a lot of it was effort based.  The Warriors had historically struggled against physical teams so I thought that Love and TT down low getting boards would give the Warriors fits and I thought Lebron would be much better on the defensive end versus KD.  Thus far none of this has happened.  I'm willing to say that I think I will end up being wrong.
I can get with it. Hell I've been wrong too
laugh.gif

I don't think anyone expected TT to be this MIA either.

Just think ppl blew off the regular season (And the playoffs) when it came to the Cavs, but there were so many red flags that just got camouflaged by LBJ's greatness.  Flaws that are just deadly against GSW. The biggest overarching theme for me was that the Warriors are much better this year, while the Cavs are significantly worse this year. This is what should happen.

But this is why they play the games, we'll see game 3.

Not sure how this is boring when Lebron has been great and is probably playing the third best basketball in this series. Steph is shooting daggers from the scores table. Myrie out here playing 1 on 5 and still somehow getting shots. Durant is looking like a myplayer on rookie.

I'm entertained

FACTS

Damn Bovada has the Warriors as just 3pt favorites for game 3. I know they're on the road but sheesh. It's worth some bread to throw down at those odds.

I mean really, do we reallyyyy care about parity and competitiveness? Do we really?
laugh.gif

Nothing has ever come close to this tier of super team & that's why I'm annoyed. U can't hate KD or GS for doing this, it's in their best interest. This **** is boring as **** from a NBA perspective tho. This is the highest level of ball. The warriors going 16-0 and blowing the only other super team (if you wanna call the Cavs that) by 20 is boring.

I enjoyed watching the Warriors without KD. They were better then everyone else and the games were still really competive. This **** is just boring.

Seeing Lakers fans complain about the Warriors dominance is hilarious as well.

Y'all witnessed your team go 16-1....and 3PEAT with 2 top 5-10 players of all time and Phil Jackson at the helm. I know y'all ain't think it was boring then :lol:.

I'm enjoying the hell out of this Warriors dominance. This was one of the least winning franchises in sports for 40years....and they made an unexpected leap to greatness.

Just sit back and watch history play out.

Warriors didn't need KD to win. They already won without KD.
This is also funny to hear how multiple narratives are built on this.

2015 - "They only won because Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving were injured"

2016 - "73-9 and no ring....choked 3-1...biggest frauds of all time

KD comes to town = "They were already a championship team and didn't need KD"

Warriors didn't need KD to win. They already won without KD.

This is also funny to hear how multiple narratives are built on this.

2015 - "They only won because Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving were injured"

2016 - "73-9 and no ring....choked 3-1...biggest frauds of all time

KD comes to town = "They were already a championship team and didn't need KD"

:lol: exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom