• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vast majority of a coaches job takes place outside of games. Implementing a system. Developing talent and chemistry. Getting the most out of a player, motivating and enabling them to maximize their skills.

In game doesn't matter as much especially for teams with star players. If mike brown coached this team all season without Kerr I don't think they are perceived the same.

Cavs willl win every game by 20 if bum *** mike brown coaches

I honestly think Mike Brown is gonna do better than Kerr. He's gonna have a shorter rotation. No more giving minutes to players just because.

but what if brain farts and plays david west, zaza, matt barnes extended minutes just cause.
either way, kerr is going to be in his ear :lol

HB like numbers is 5/32 which comes out to 16%. Just sayin'.

Hb shot 38% and 34% from 3 in last year's playoffs...

Of course klay is a better player than HB. But his current shooting stats are similar to HB last year's playoff run. That's a fact.

klay doesnt get the same amount of touches, but that's the sacrifice he made. still a guy you have to guard and not sag off of

imma need mike brown to be the first NBA coach to a wear a headset on the sidelines like they do in the nfl. i absolutely do not trust mike brown with making smart rotations. dude fell in love with zaza in the SAS series. i forget what game it was but that man had zaza run ragged thru the entire 3rd quarter while he had javale fresh on the bench.

bench play should be interesting to watch. shaun livingston has come up big in a few games versus the cavs. and while deron williams was looking great against the celtics, he's gonna be guarded by patrick mccaw who is proving to be a strong perimeter defender.

saw some dumb stat comparing jordan and lebron and how jordan lost 3 times in the first round and 0 for lebron... then i replied on their post how many times has lebron lost in the finals compared to jordan...

Just want to see if KD is willing to take the next step and win the chip.

Needs it to be his time.

just curious, what exactly does "next step" look like for KD? of course beating the cavs and winning the title is the end goal but what type of evolution in his current game are we looking for when saying next step

Taking the damn chip.

Putting his imprint in the series.

We getting a lot of Lebron and curry part 3. But KD ain't just some pushover.

saw some dumb stat comparing jordan and lebron and how jordan lost 3 times in the first round and 0 for lebron... then i replied on their post how many times has lebron lost in the finals compared to jordan...

Is losing in the first round better than losing in the finals? How is that stat dumb but Finals records aren't? :lol

as it currently stands a junior high school basketball team could get out of the first round in the eastern conference if they dont face the cavs in the first round

KD winning a chip won't mean **** till he wins one on his own squad. He'll get the same criticism Kobe got post-Shaq.

Look at Dirk. Received a ton a slander pre title. Could've easily hopped on a super team. He stuck it through and got a ton a love when he finally won one.

also wasnt mike brown praised for being a great defensive mind?

son reminds me of the coach in the first teen wolf movie

KD winning a chip won't mean **** till he wins one on his own squad. He'll get the same criticism Kobe got post-Shaq.

Look at Dirk. Received a ton a slander pre title. Could've easily hopped on a super team. He stuck it through and got a ton a love when he finally won one.

not in this day in age wherethe big 3 in boston and miami were accepted. that was especially thrown out with the heatles

Last edited:
Never understood the criticism for this pass tbh

That pass kind of personifies who steph is as a player. He's inhibited, plays with an abundance of flair, etc. and that's a big reason why he's so great. So what if that pass went out of bounds. It's not why they lost, and you live with steph making a routine (for him) pass like that

not in this day in age wherethe big 3 in boston and miami were accepted. that was especially thrown out with the heatles
Boston dudes never came close to winning a title before they joined up.

Heatles got a ton a slander for joining up. WTF? :lol Look how much the narrative has changed for Lebby after he won one for Cleveland.

Guarantee history will look down on KD for joining a 73-9 team just so he can win a title. And he's gonna be extra butt hurt about it when he goes on Inside the NBA in 10yrs and Barkley mocks him about it :smokin

Last edited:
Never understood the criticism for this pass tbh

That pass kind of personifies who steph is as a player. He's inhibited, plays with an abundance of flair, etc. and that's a big reason why he's so great. So what if that pass went out of bounds. It's not why they lost, and you live with steph making a routine (for him) pass like that

The pass gets criticism(rightfully so) because it was unnecessary on so many levels. During that time in the ball game, called crunch time, you perform like a stud, no excuses and just make the right decisions. You're talking as if this is a shot and if it doesn't fall "Oh Well" this cost the dubs a possession which they needed. if he makes that pass and the shot doesn't fall then that's the "Oh Well" moment. It was also pretty demoralizing that the decision to make that pass was made by someone that was unanimous MVP for the first time ever.

we would've easily criticized Kobe if that lob to Shaq went over the backboard, or if one of Mj's passes to Kerr just went out of bounds. It's funny that Curry makes one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen, and there's someone actually trying to defend why he shouldn't get flack for it. The pic says it all, Thompson(or Curry for that matter) weren't doubled teamed and a simple pass would've done. Part of being a leader is putting your team mates at ease as well. You know Thompson wasn't expecting that stupid pass, the vid of the pass says it all, dude started running full speed for a pass he couldn't catch then just stopped and put his head down.

Curry could've easily wrapped it around irvings body(which Klay was expecting) or kept his pivot foot, spun and done a simple two hand bounce to Thompson to catch and shoot in rhythm. The irony in this is Curry is a shooter also, so he should know how important this is.

It's a game of momentum, and Curry literally took the air out of his own arena.

Last edited:

i swear, some of yall :lol "wins one on his own team"

wtf? since when did basketball players singlehandedly win titles by themselves playing 1-on-5? by that account, lebron should still be receiving slander despite three titles.

sure, he might have been the clear cut leader of the miami heat and this current cavs team, but stop actin like he dragged a bunch bums on their last legs into the championship.

prior to bron joining the heat, obviously they were no where near as good as the 73-9 warriors. but it wasn't like Bron went to the heat by himself. people like to pretend that cnris bosh wasn't probably the most versatile center in the east, bruh was averaging 24/10 with the raps. between bron, dwade, and bosh, you had best small forward, shooting guard, and center in the east.

Last edited:
Na bruh. Margin for error is way to high to be pulling that pass in the last few mins of game 7.
But that's who he is. You can't be okay with him making that pass 100's of times throughout his career then say it's uncalled for or unnecessary at that point and time. In my opinion, i'm trusting my best player to be himself in those moments and that's who he is. I trust that most times, that pass would have been on the mark, it just wasn't on the mark that particular time.

Over half of the passes steph makes you could deem them unnecessary but he makes them and is successful at them. The pass itself was errant but the decision wasn't, that's who he is.

Last edited:
Wins one on his own team is going over your head. Meaning a team KD was the foundation of, I
E. He's looked at as the leader of. Not that he's playing one on five :lol

Last edited:
Wins one on his own team is going over your head. Meaning a team KD was the foundation of, I
E. He's looked at as the leader of. Not that he's playing one on five :lol

i think that whole​ notion is utterly dumb. so dudes like pippen, dumars, and ginobli shouldn't really be celebrated as greats and their championships don't mean **** (according to benny) since they weren't the foundations of their teams??

i think people fall in love with this alpha-narrative up until being the alpha results in losing

Last edited:
and yet he still makes dumb passes like that :lol

make the simple pass. no need to put some mustard on it.

I bookmarked an article that's headline was "The Players want to see Kevin Durant ringless" the something like that, but then I did a restore on my computer after my nephews put a bunch of crap on it today at the Family get together.....

Needless to say said article is gone.
Can anybody link me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom