• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
saw some dumb stat comparing jordan and lebron and how jordan lost 3 times in the first round and 0 for lebron... then i replied on their post how many times has lebron lost in the finals compared to jordan...

Is losing in the first round better than losing in the finals? How is that stat dumb but Finals records aren't? :lol:

yes it is... whats the point in getting past the first round if you cant win the whole thing? props to lebron going to the finals 8 years in a row but he also has a losing record there too

and yet he still makes dumb passes like that :lol:

make the simple pass. no need to put some mustard on it.

+1

Bad pass at the worst possible time.

Like blowing a 360 dunk on a 1-0 break in the same situation, you can't be ok with it just because you do it all the time.

Klays face at the time said it all.

Last edited:
Wins one on his own team is going over your head. Meaning a team KD was the foundation of, I
E. He's looked at as the leader of. Not that he's playing one on five :lol:

i think that whole​ notion is utterly dumb. so dudes like pippen, dumars, and ginobli shouldn't really be celebrated as greats and their championships don't mean **** (according to benny) since they weren't the foundations of their teams??

i think people fall in love with this alpha-narrative up until being the alpha results in losing
pippen has 6 rings and is undefeated in championship games yet his name is never mentioned in all time greatest player conversations. Why is that?

Record in the Finals means nothing when you were there every year for near a Decade
so it's all about finals appearances.
Disagree.jerry West is known for being the biggest finals loser and he was there more then LeBron. Wilt lost a lot to. Wins matter.
So if LeBron was 1 and 6. Same thing as 3 and 4?

People will get over it. Heat was hated so much, just as much as the warriors are hated right now. It's as if people forget. After those rings people got over it. Same thing will happen to Kd no matter how you feel personally. The consensus will get over it.

Last edited:
Never understood the criticism for this pass tbh

That pass kind of personifies who steph is as a player. He's inhibited, plays with an abundance of flair, etc. and that's a big reason why he's so great. So what if that pass went out of bounds. It's not why they lost, and you live with steph making a routine (for him) pass like that

Are you kidding me?

Doing this dumb pass in game 7 of the nba finals in the final minutes of the game is ok because it "Personifies" who this soft boy is?
Wow I've read it all on niketalk...smh

This is the exact reason why they lost game 7. You guys have got to stop making excuses for this dude.

Are you kidding me?

Doing this dumb pass in game 7 of the nba finals in the final minutes of the game is ok because it "Personifies" who this soft boy is?
Wow I've read it all on niketalk...smh

This is the exact reason why they lost game 7. You guys have got to stop making excuses for this dude.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Thursday can't come soon enough. I've been avoiding all the headlines...I just want to see the two teams play already.

I mean 9 times outta 10 steph completes that pass. Ish happens. I see what shoeking says and I agree.
It's not as if Steph tried some ish he has never done before. Steph is a great passer. It was just a mistake.

Last edited:
Bron had some big blocks on Curry last series..

Think it probably did get to him a little bit.. But this year Curry is looking locked in so

Also, Lebron can't guard Steph this year. He has KD to deal with. I expect Steph to have a good series because Shump and JR should be BBQ chicken.

Gonna be interesting to see how it pans out.

Don't know if KD and Steph will be able to continue their insane efficiency against the Cavs.. Cavs gotta tweak their defense too.

Don't know if KD and Steph will be able to continue their insane efficiency against the Cavs.. Cavs gotta tweak their defense too.

seems like that's been said all season long.. hence why i feel like the idea of their defense just hittin the switch and turning it on ain't gonna happen in the finals. lebron can play out of his mind defense but the rest of the starting 5?

Last edited:
I give Lue his credit for maxing out that team. When Blatt was there they still had obvious chemistry issues and played too slow. Once Lue took over they started playing faster and clicked. And you can tell Lue has Lebron respect, he be out there checking him every now and then. Blatt used to look at him like a kid scared to ask to go outside.

The only real difference is blatt not having kyrie and love in the finals

Nah it's definitely more of a difference than that. Forget the finals, During the regular seasons you can see the difference in how they play.

Their gonna' try to trap Steph and it's likely not going to go well from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom