• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Cleveland hell bent on shooting SO MANY 3's? If they traded some of the missed 3 point attempts for higher percentage shots they may have actually won this game. Not that I care that much just don't understand it

Let last year's story line go. That way you can enjoy the greatness on display. Or rather here's a better storyline. Kd joins the warriors, and plays so well every single game he is the undisputed finals mvp. Instead of just being along for ride... He's the captain
16-4 without him in the 20 games he missed this year.

2-0 without him in the 2 playoff games he missed.

Even though he's the second best player in the league, Cavs would get washed by stacking any other top 20 player on top of a 73 win team. Second best is just overkill.

Glad that he will be winning the FMVP over Curry though.

His teammates were GREAT tonight. Stop it. He had plenty of help and a lead and didn't close. AGAIN.

Besides Kyrie, who was great?
I agree, the game ultimately falls on Bron but the guy went out for 1:49 and GS goes on a 10-0 run. Come on fam.

For all LeBron defenders. Cavs had a chance to win and he didn't score for the last 4:28 of the game. I need answers or excuses. #NBAFinals
— George Wrighster III (@georgewrighster) June 8, 2017
Dubs scored the last 11 points of the game. They've now won 31 of their past 32 games 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom