• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors got too much offense. KD playing great but I can't respect it. Last year you choked a 3-1 lead to them, now you celebrating with them. :lol: :smh:

Nah.

Let last year's story line go. That way you can enjoy the greatness on display. Or rather here's a better storyline. Kd joins the warriors, and plays so well every single game he is the undisputed finals mvp. Instead of just being along for ride... He's the captain

The way KD played the last minute.Is how everyone wants Lebron to play.Your the best player on your team.Take the last shot.Instead of looking for an assist.If Lebron comes back from 0-3.Hes the best ever.I doubt that happens though.

It's a little easier to play like that when you can be semi-invisible for most of the game and save your energy for the end like he was tonight instead of having to carry your team for 48 minutes. Not to mention that he can sit on the bench for a couple of minutes without his team collapsing and going on a 0-10 run.
Stop trying to knock common sense in these Lebby haters :lol:

Lebron Playing ISO ball and doing nothing on defense for 45 minutes is somehow KD's fault

Wait lebron didnt take the 3rd quarter off watching kyrie drop 16? Lebron scored 16 of kyries points?

Cue weebay

Last edited:
Yes, the Warriors are excellent, but The Cavs could've easily won that game if it wasn't for their horrible defense. How many times did they get beat down the court? How many times did Kyrie get completely lost on a screen? Why is LeBron laying off KD at the 3 point line like he's Gianns?

Doesn't make sense man.

Last edited:
I didn't think KD had it in him. Prior to that 3 he hit, he forced and missed a few shots and had that offensive foul

Let last year's story line go. That way you can enjoy the greatness on display. Or rather here's a better storyline. Kd joins the warriors, and plays so well every single game he is the undisputed finals mvp. Instead of just being along for ride... He's the captain

He was the captain in OKC too tho

The entire offense is predicated around lebron ISOing at the top of the key then people wonder why the offense sucks when he subs out. It's just a bunch of people standing around at the 3 point line waiting for a pass if lebron doesn't lay it up

I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom