• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they need to double Curry in anyway? The man plays like crap vs the Cavs. One person can guard him and keep him below 20 points. The Cavs will most likely let Durant score, and bully everyone else, like last year.
They dont need to double Curry.  Just not let Kyrie guard him.

How many other best players on the planet have been underdogs 75% of the championship contests they were in? We already know MJ and Bean weren't, Brady/Manning/Montana? Magic/Bird? I wonder how many of them inspired so little faith at the zenith of their powers?

You can be hands down the best player in the league. But if the team youre playing against has the 2nd and 3rd best player in the league, along with a top 3 defensive player, there's a good chance you will be the underdog.

Last edited:
How many other best players on the planet have been underdogs 75% of the championship contests they were in? We already know MJ and Bean weren't, Brady/Manning/Montana? Magic/Bird? I wonder how many of them inspired so little faith at the zenith of their powers?
This whole thing is about Lebron not being as good as those other greats to you huh lol

bron aint played man on defense in 3 years lmaooo. son goose gonna be cooked. Those instincts gonna be slow af.

Did someone just say make Stephen Curry beat you like that's a good strategy

Who do you think Steph is, Avery Bradley? :lol:

Anyway, I think the biggest impact is just that Lebron's help defense is basically nullified. LeBron will have to check KD and he can't do that roaming/help defense he does if he got to check KD.

They are going to start JR, and play Jefferson on KD for most of the game until the 4th.

If KD even attempts to play d on Lebron at the start of the game, its post up time, 2 quick fouls for durant and he is outtah there.

The obvious thing the cavs are going to do is try to get Curry, Durant, and or Green in foul trouble quickly. Most of you guys didn't even notice that they were doing that to Curry in game 6 and 7

bron aint played man on defense in 3 years lmaooo. son goose gonna be cooked. Those instincts gonna be slow af.
the man just locked up one of the best iso players in the league in IT... give my man bron some damn respect

...wait

View media item 2449989

is that best iso player not giving up a full foot and about 80lbs? It's not that hard to guard someone that much smaller than you..even if he beats you off the dribble you can catch him form behind. Plus hobbled. Nah....you gonna have to pull a better example than that. PG gave that man buckets nightly.

the man just locked up one of the best iso players in the league in IT... give my man bron some damn respect
...wait

is that best iso player not giving up a full foot and about 80lbs? It's not that hard to guard someone that much smaller than you..even if he beats you off the dribble you can catch him form behind. Plus hobbled. Nah....you gonna have to pull a better example than that. PG gave that man buckets nightly.
allen iverson was consistently shorter than the person guarding him and he torched the defender every night

give me a break with that short and undersized talk

bron a top 5 perimeter defender in the game.. put some god damn respect on the james name

Lebron is the best player on the planet and is an underdog right now. A testament to Lebron's donminance.

confused.gif

LeBron is not a top 5 perimeter defender in the game..... Dude is great on help defense. Not exactly a great one on one defended.

They are going to start JR, and play Jefferson on KD for most of the game until the 4th.

If KD even attempts to play d on Lebron at the start of the game, its post up time, 2 quick fouls for durant and he is outtah there.

The obvious thing the cavs are going to do is try to get Curry, Durant, and or Green in foul trouble quickly. Most of you guys didn't even notice that they were doing that to Curry in game 6 and 7
cavs need to lock down steph and green they are the only real play makers/team players on the warriors. Kd is just catch and shoot he wont make the warriors better like curry and green.

Lol at this being a positive. You sicken me.

Maybe I worded that the wrong way but I was trying to say that Lebron's dominance is nowhere near what Jordan's dominance was when he was the best player on the planet

Last edited:
What I should've said was a testament to JORDAN'S dominance. For the record, I don't think Lebron could ever be considered better than Michael Jordan. He's changed teams 1.) and 2.) He's lost in the NBA finals.

Lol at this being a positive. You sicken me.

Maybe I worded that the wrong way but I was trying to say that Lebron's dominance is nowhere near what Jordan's dominance was when he was the best player on the planet
MJ was smart enough to lose in the first round 3 years straight to keep that championship record untouched. ( then a couple times in later rounds for good luck)

Last edited:
MJ was smart enough to lose in the first round 3 years straight to keep that championship record untouched. ( then a couple times in later rounds for good luck)

Unless you want to count his comeback season after playing ~20 games and Baseball the whole year, Michael Jordan never regressed in the post season. Once he saw the ECF from 91 onward, he was winning the championship that season. I saw Lebron go to the finals in 07 and lose, go to the 2nd round in 08 and lose (after a finals appearance?) , go to the ECF in 09 and lose go to the ECF in 10 and lose and then finally get back to the finals in 11....and lose.

I'm just being subjective though. Cavs in 5

Last edited:

Yea' trapping has been Cavs best weapon these Playoffs, good way to get cooked this series. Wonder what Lue has planned if anything

Switch on everything, no open 3's, and win the rebounding battle by a large margin.
Yup that's exactly how you play it.

Unfortunately for CLE, Love doesn't fit into that strategy. Kudos for staying with Steph for that one possession in G7 :lol:, but if he catches him or Durant on the switch in this series it'll be open shot or free throws everytime.

His offense has historically been nonexistent against this team so he's going to be net negative player in this series. Lue will have to keep him on a short leash.

Kyrie is also gonna get in trouble if GSW runs action with Steph & Durant. You can't really switch there.

Also with the switch you're gonna end up with TT on the perimeter more often, so CLE could be more susceptible to an offensive rebound followed by a 3. Their guards & wings are gonna have fight like hell on the glass.

And then Cleveland has not been a good, or even average, defensive team this year so you'll inevitably have several communication breakdowns each quarter leading to open Warrior shots.

Too many holes to plug IMO.

Last edited:
lamekilla was hating on Lebby two years ago
Dawg is now slurping up his juices
Time goes by fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom