Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ the time stamps

yup, technology in combination with social media would've absolutely destroyed a lot of players' careers back in the day for their indiscretions

Last edited:
plus think about how big all these dudes that had random kids would've been. we all knew about kemp..but we aint no the details lolll. we know all of dwights kids and their baby moms thanks to the interwebs

plus think about how big all these dudes that had random kids would've been. we all knew about kemp..but we aint no the details lolll. we know all of dwights kids and their baby moms thanks to the interwebs

I can't remember where but I heard Nique and paternity cases in the 20s

they woulda had video of bird refusing autographs to little kids & whatnot :lol:

just sayin - heard a rumor once :lol:

Last edited:
Bird probly would've been talking so much **** on twitter 
laugh.gif
 dude did not care.

And Gilbert while he was playing? 
eek.gif
roll.gif
 after torching teams on the court he would've torched them online 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The parties Magic threw in LA would have banned from the league today.

Paid much less, but could get away with much more.

Last edited:
bruhhh the twitter beef would've been insane.

and the footage we would've got would've been epic. all the stackhouse scraps. first person views of the Foxx vs Christie 1st person views. Vine would've solidified itself as goat for nba vids.

Magic would be a villain

This is crazy but I still remember where I was, who I was with & what I was doing when I first heard the news about Magic.

Not that many pop culture influenced moments like that for me.

...Just giving the youngins on here some perspective on how big it was then.

dudes wouldn't have liked magic as much when they got actual footage of the rumor'd...parties...he-man woman hater type joints..

Scottie Pippen would be on twitter airing Phil out for letting Kukoc take the last shot and how he's gonna sit out

I dont think nike/jb would have been able to keep MJs douchiness under wraps :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom