• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause it's all about Bron when they win. That's the spoils of being a superstar. But somehow he's managed to fool everyone into trying to be absolved of any blame and that he's playing by himself depending on the outcome of the game.

This is coming from a MAMBA fan?...

So many salty LeBum stans in this thread. Don't get mad and say the NBA is non-competitive now if you didn't say the same thing when the chosen one took his talents to South Beach. Maybe your team needs to step it up. But crying only makes you look weak
the miami heat were at least beatable.. tell me who is gonna beat the warriors in the next 3 to 4 years.. 

this **** is horrible and adam silver should of vetoed the signing

the miami heat were at least beatable.. tell me who is gonna beat the warriors in the next 3 to 4 years.. 

this **** is horrible and adam silver should of vetoed the signing
You're not helping your cause. Again, you should have been mad at the recent collective bargaining agreement. 

Does a consultant get a ring?

If so, I am happy for Nash

I'm still waiting for Coach Nash
Yes, he does 
pimp.gif

KD played perfect that whole series. The Warriors system is perfect for him and with 2 other snipers, it's easy work. He still made punk move to me. You lose to a team then 2 months later you run to them, it still don't look right to me but he deserves all the credit for how great he played.

Facts

Chamillionaire is that dude.
Took his talents to Silicone Valley and never looked back.
Son supposedly made 50 million off that app that Disney bought.
Lebum??? It's full ****** in here now :smh:

Lock this **** up.

Purgatory bruh....losing in the first round is purgatory?

Phew, I'd hate to be married to or friends with y'all.

Spoiled brats.

[@=/u/96095/ShotsRangOut]@ShotsRangOut[/@] how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Well what would you call being habitually in the middle of the pack?  Like what do you get for finishing 6th in your conference and losing in the first round?

And the dude already said he was 15.
Yea, you don't know what purgatory is.
No biggie.

And if I saw he said 15 I wouldn't have asked.
Boy you're firing on all cylinders today aren't you.
I'm done talking to you, you're not that sharp and I feel dumb carrying a convo with you right now.

You didnt need to type all that fam... Baring any major injuries... It was a lock when KD signed with us.

I'm confused. Are you a Dubs fan, cause you've been doing your best superman impression the last week or so.

Yea, you don't know what purgatory is.
No biggie.

And if I saw he said 15 I wouldn't have asked.
Boy you're firing on all cylinders today aren't you.
I'm done talking to you, you're not that sharp and I feel dumb carrying a convo with you right now.
Im sorry that two MVP caliber players left OKC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom