• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably a Kobe stan, because naturally they'll try to downplay postseason TDs since Kobe, the one dimensional scorer that he is, has 0 career playoff triple doubles in 220 caeer playoff games played.

And the only difference between hyping up Westbrook's TD is that averaging a TD during the regular season has actually been done before whereas averaging a TD in the finals has never been done. 
sick.gif

Triple doubles definitely greater than rings.  That is for sure.

Purgatory bruh....losing in the first round is purgatory?

Phew, I'd hate to be married to or friends with y'all.

Spoiled brats.

[@=/u/96095/ShotsRangOut]@ShotsRangOut[/@] how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Well what would you call being habitually in the middle of the pack?  Like what do you get for finishing 6th in your conference and losing in the first round?

That's not purgatory though. Purgatory is being a constant 8th seed team on the fringe of missing the playoffs every year like my Sixers were from like '08-'13.

I'd say finishing right outside the playoffs in 9th all the time is much more purgatory than that

Chamillionaire is that dude.
Took his talents to Silicone Valley and never looked back.
Son supposedly made 50 million off that app that Disney bought.
Good for him. I always liked him. Just thought that ringtone line was pretty good
laugh.gif

And to think I was calling this man long **** daddy Durant last year when he was up against the warriors

What a damn shame :smh:

This is definitely a lot of you Bron stans personified

A lot of talk just like this before the series

Last edited:
Guys if LeBron wins this series is he as good as Michael Jordan?

laugh.gif

Gotta love the legacy narratives that get thrown out there before the games are played.

:lol:

Gotta love the legacy narratives that get thrown out there before the games are played.
everyone is exactly who we thought they were before the series (or even the season) started. they all have their flaws and their strengths and that's that.

probably the only one who inched up is KD just because he delivered in crunch time of games 3 and 5, which I had doubts about. we knew JR can make the most difficult 3s in the world already. we knew clay could score 25 in 1 quarter and then 7 for the rest of the series. we knew curry would run around like he got laid got the first time every time he made an open layup. we knew LeBron would leave us wondering why he doesn't dominate every play. we knew Kyrie would make the most difficult drives ever but nothing more. etc etc

Last edited:

:lol:

everyone is exactly who we thought they were before the series (or even the season) started. they all have their flaws and their strengths and that's that.

probably the only one who inched up is KD just because he delivered in crunch time of games 3 and 5.

This in the long run but post finals takes are usually steaming :lol:

KD's on his way to reaching that upper echelon of legends

Last edited:
13 more days until Bestbrook gets his MVP. NBA better fix this next season.

everyone is exactly who we thought they were before the series (or even the season) started.
Not quite:

Kevin Love is an even worse scorer than those who were willing to give him an injury pass for last finals thought.

Tristan Thompson is a legitimately bad defensive rebounder.

Klay Thompson is a better defender than previously thought and is way stronger than he looks.

It's not the truth though

it is you being way too bias and getting worked up for nothing. lebron has had super teams twice. the warriors just one upped him and got one more super player.

besides what happen about you and big daddy durant man? that was your *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom