• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is the sun slightly brighter today......the breeze slightly cooler

l3vR7aXoQX0OdHi48.webp

On Instagram there's a video looking back on all the superstars since MJ celebrating their first ring and they completely left Duncan out lmaooo

Disgusting. The man has 5 Championships and 3 Finals MVPs.....to go along with 2 back to back league MVPs.....in the modern era in the 90s, 00s and 10s.....and gets constantly disrespected :smh:.

Hairline still in tact too. My guy Timmy had the sharp temp in the Spider-Man commercial.
No lies.

The constant rotating door of Center is probably the only "weakness" that the Warriors have.

They really only have one center on the roster, and that's draymond. Javale and Zaza will move on, and who replaces them will be interesting that while the death lineup is awesome and the best lineup in the league, I wonder if having to use it so much (Should they have to do so next season) is a concern for them.

Im obviously Bton Stan but I personally have MJ as #1 myself. Brons workload is unmatched and it's easy to see how someone can have him at the top. I'm not going to post the redundant stat showing him lead the team in every stat last finals, but what's interesting is that in his 2 championships in Miami he also lead the team in points, rebounds, and assist, and in one of those years steals. That's really some all around dominant ****.

And for the record the talent now is just as good as it's ever been, the 80's-90's didn't have a PG like curry, or a 7 footer like Durant as elusive as a PG and a threat from anywhere on the court. Different eras and play styles but the talent is the same if not better.

I don't have to call you a Stan pleighboi. And I do far more than hate Le3-5.

Hard to delegate more when you're pretty much the only competent floor general in the team
Let's be honest, as great of a scorer Kyrie is and how deadly JR can be from 3, no one in the Cavs can lead the offense other than LeBron.

Even with LeBron being the main playmaker, they still got a isolation heavy offense. It works on most cases, since LeBron and Kyrie are lethal on iso. Hard against the Warriors though.

Warriors just have a more decentralized system where you have at least 4 players at all times that can distribute the rock and employ off ball screens to ensure that the guy open will get a clean look at the very least.

So what you're saying is Bron needs help

I heard JR was tweeting in the locker room after the game - "Cavs in 8..." The tweet got deleted shortly afterwards though. :nerd:

So lazy. Bron done made haters across the spectrum. You another one of those team fans, Bron stans. Probably was happy 2013 took place.

Sorry boss always have and always will be a Spurs fan, but stop using the word Stan when your sole purpose in this thread is just to bash him, what does that make you?

The entire irony of this post coming from you of all people :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom