• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone mentioned it earlier but those hats that the Dubs had on were trash. This was a way better option:
thumb.aspx

Anyone else peep Lebron hunting for that last assist to clinch the triple double, then after Irving made his shot thanks to a Bron pass, Lebron just looked to score and didn't really pass the rest of the game???? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

He on his Westbrook flow.

On Instagram there's a video looking back on all the superstars since MJ celebrating their first ring and they completely left Duncan out lmaooo

Anyone else peep Lebron hunting for that last assist to clinch the triple double, then after Irving made his shot thanks to a Bron pass, Lebron just looked to score and didn't really pass the rest of the game???? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think he had it in his mind all along that he was going to go for that triple-double for the series. That way when it was all said and done, he could fall back on that stat sheet and say "for me, personally....."  because he knew, Lebron is a smart guy. He knew they weren't going to win this series.

Always been that way

lestats.0.gif

6 years in and he has the absolute worst shot selection I've seen.
How many times is this man gonna shoot from 4 feet behind the 3pt line with a hand in his face. :lol:

Nah really tho, Klay is legit... But some of the shots he takes are super frustrating.

Cavs don't need more help, they need defense and consistency from Love and Thompson. Steph and KD are gonna get their shots, but you kill any chance you had when you don't rebound and give up uncontested dunks and layups because of communication breakdowns on defense.

6 years in and he has the absolute worst shot selection I've seen.
How many times is this man gonna shoot from 4 feet behind the 3pt line with a hand in his face. :lol:

Nah really tho, Klay is legit... But some of the shots he takes are super frustrating.

Klay does take some awful shots you have to respect his gravity which makes the warriors so dangerous.

Stringer Butler is the opposite of what the warriors want. Ball dominant, league average shooter from 3. It's not an upgrade at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom