Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi
Iggy
KD

What do they all have in common? When this the last time a supposedly top 10 player in history allowed his direct opposition get the finals MVP, let alone 3 times?

Steph would've cooked Delly too. All the ferocity in the world won't help. You better grab and hit Steph while he's off the ball. Healthy Curry is a whole different animal than an injured Curry.

For real. Let's look at the playoff #s:

28ppg 7apg 6rpg 2spg

48% FG 42% 3P 90%FT

REVENGE TOUR.

Last edited:
The Cavs need to install an actual offense this offseason. LeBron's stats are so misleading. Their entire offense is predicated on LeBron orchestrating everything and this causes everyone to be completely dependant on him running things. The problem with this is that when he goes to the bench, there's no one capable of orchestrating the offense in the same manner. This is why they'd go through scoring droughts when he sits down for rest.

This is also why it appears like he has no help out there. Everything is dependant on him playing a certain way.

The Cavs need to install an actual offense this offseason. LeBron's stats are so misleading. Their entire offense is predicated on LeBron orchestrating everything and this causes everyone to be completely dependant on him running things. The problem with this is that when he goes to the bench, there's no one capable of orchestrating the offense in the same manner. This is why they'd go through scoring droughts when he sits down for rest.

This is also why it appears like he has no help out there. Everything is dependant on him playing a certain way.
You might as well just fire Lue and get an actual coach who can implement such a system.

“I don’t feel like I sacrificed at all… I’d rather be a part of something that could leave a legacy. There is more to basketball than getting yours, or being the guy. I hope I do this for a long time for the Warriors.” killa klay

7-peat confirmed.

Last edited:
Sooo,

Would GSW have won the Chip without KD?
nerd.gif
They are 16-4 in the 20 games Durant missed during the season. And 2-0 without him in the playoffs.

I don't think they would've won it if you simply remove him, but they would've won it with like 30 other players to replace Barnes with. Replacing him with Durant was just overkill.

“I don’t feel like I sacrificed at all… I’d rather be a part of something that could leave a legacy. There is more to basketball than getting yours, or being the guy. I hope I do this for a long time for the Warriors.” killa klay

7-peat confirmed.
In other words, he is leaving to go somewhere else.

Sooo,

Would GSW have won the Chip without KD? :nerd:

Yep. This team was up 3-1 last year with their best player hobbled and not playing well, and Harrison Barnes going ridiculously cold, Dray getting suspended, bought and iffy getting hurt etc etc....and Bron & Kyrie going super saiyan to win. So much had to go right for he Cavs to win last year. We were a minute away from witnessing a GSW 3peat last year.

GSW wouldn't have went 15-1 over the course of the playoffs without KD...but they woulda beat the Cavs in 6.

Cavs were going to give up easy buckets to Kevin Durant, Kevin Costner, Kevin Spacey, Kevin Johnson.... those boys were Swiss cheese all season

Sooo,

Would GSW have won the Chip without KD? :nerd:

Yep. This team was up 3-1 last year with their best player hobbled and not playing well, and Harrison Barnes going ridiculously cold, Dray getting suspended, bought and iffy getting hurt etc etc....and Bron & Kyrie going super saiyan to win. So much had to go right for he Cavs to win last year. We were a minute away from witnessing a GSW 3peat last year.

GSW wouldn't have went 15-1 over the course of the playoffs without KD...but they woulda beat the Cavs in 6.
No KD GSW lose game 3, 4, & 5

You're tripping

In fact, had they called KD's third foul in the first half, series would still be on

These ****** lost 4-1 and we still talking about "what ifs" on individual possessions?

laugh.gif
 You ****** are gonna be in your feelings ALLLL summer long.

Purgatory bruh....losing in the first round is purgatory?

Phew, I'd hate to be married to or friends with y'all.

Spoiled brats.

@@ShotsRangOut how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Well what would you call being habitually in the middle of the pack?  Like what do you get for finishing 6th in your conference and losing in the first round?

That's not purgatory though. Purgatory is being a constant 8th seed team on the fringe of missing the playoffs every year like my Sixers were from like '08-'13.
I'd say finishing right outside the playoffs in 9th all the time is much more purgatory than that
Not only that but dude is acting like if you don't Win the CHIP you are basically in purgatory.

Finals teams -2

Conf Finals Teams - 4 (3rd rd)

2nd round -8 teams

1st round 16 teams make it. (and half of these will lose=purgatory)

So if not making it out of the 1st round is Purgatory, then only 8 teams aren't in purgatory.

22 teams might as well Give up,because they are in Purgatory, and fans of those teams must be miserable
eyes.gif

I mean dude is on one. 

Last edited:
There's no question in my mind that if that was HB instead of KD the same result would have occurred. GSW in 4 or 5 games.

Let's not let a cold stretch, a small sample size dissuade us from the fact that Harrison Barnes was a key reason why GSW could play the death lineup, and was a key cog in the greatest team of all time. He was a key component in some of the greatest lineups in league history last year.

3 games isn't really changing much about that to me. He got cold, it happens.

There's no question in my mind that if that was HB instead of KD the same result would have occurred. GSW in 4 or 5 games.

Let's not let a cold stretch, a small sample size dissuade us from the fact that Harrison Barnes was a key reason why GSW could play the death lineup, and was a key cog in the greatest team of all time. He was a key component in some of the greatest lineups in league history last year.

3 games isn't really changing much about that to me. He got cold, it happens.

Yup

Exactly.

That is why I can't agree with all the "KD respect and he's Worlds Best" now.

If he is best now, he was best then. 

If you can respect him now, should have respected him period.

Last edited:
So Harrison Barnes going to be the only player since Shaq to score 30+ points every game of the finals?

Like are you listening to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom