• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Harrison Barnes going to be the only player since Shaq to score 30+ points every game of the finals?

Like are you listening to yourself?
Lol come on man.

Basketball isn't as linear as this. No KD = Maybe more touches for Steph, More touches for Klay, HB probably isn't as cold as he was against the cavs in games 5 through 7 last season, still an all world defense, still THE BEST OFFENSIVE TEAM OF ALL TIME, etc.

So he probably wouldn't avg 35 a game but as a team the outcome would have probably been the same.

While HB isnt the bum like he's made out to be on here,he isnt KD or capable of doing what KD did this finals...

Exactly.

That is why I can't agree with all the "KD respect and he's Worlds Best" now.

If he is best now, he was best then. 

If you can respect him now, should have respected him period.
I agree with you. This series IMO shouldn't be the reason why someone thinks Kevin is the best in the league or world.

He's really not doing anything that we haven't seen him do with OKC. He's just playing with better shooters and more capable players.

He's such a great talent that he's fluid. He conforms to his surroundings. When you're playing with Dre instead of Klay, you're going to be a different player. He was just as good and potent in OKC.

While HB isnt the bum like he's made out to be on here,he isnt KD or capable of doing what KD did this finals...
well...duh.

But that doesn't mean that the Warriors wouldn't win with him. They had a ring with Harrison playing huge minutes, and won 73 games and got to another final with him starting and playing big minutes.

Def time to hit the Off Season thread.

Folks in here have been hit with the Stupid Stick.

Congrats GSW fans. GFYourselves

So Harrison Barnes going to be the only player since Shaq to score 30+ points every game of the finals?

Like are you listening to yourself?

+1

Every time this series had a chance of swinging the other way Durant made a play.

If you swapped out Harrison for Durant it's Cavs in 6

Last edited:
Iggy scored 20 points in game 5
Even if KD was in foul trouble for 1 quarter, Dubs would have been fine.

well...duh.

But that doesn't mean that the Warriors wouldn't win with him. They had a ring with Harrison playing huge minutes, and won 73 games and got to another final with him starting and playing big minutes.
I dont think they win with HB this year,but these hypotheticals dont matter at this point...Warriors are the champs

Dubs win in 6 vs CLE with just HB. But depending on where KD was (ie still in OKC, they may not have gotten out of the West.)

Jokegeta Jokegeta disappearing as expected :lol:

I said what I had to say last night. I'm not sitting here and watching dudes circle jerk. Luckily you guys teams don't make the playoffs or the finals so you guys can sit and talk all day.

Cavs will be back next year. In a big way.
Curry lame *** needed Durant to win another chip. Dude has sat there and watched 2 other grown men raise that Finals MVP on his team. LOL. I'm good with that

There's a lot of coulda,shoulda,woulda scenarios by NT today
If LeBron was called on that foul on KD back at Game 2 of the 2012 Finals, perhaps LeBron would have only 2 rings instead of 3.
Coulda, shoulda, woulda, it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom