• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep praying on statistics all you want, More Laker/Warrior tears, the better.
Your tears were the best last year.
Oh and catch this block, while you following me around.
lame.
Did you find a way to unburn your lebron jersey after he left cleveland the first time?  Or my guess is you just bought a new number 6 jersey and acted like you were always a Miami fan like the rest of them.

Basketball > football

DBQEtNyXgAEY_Tl.jpg:large

K.Love has been known for that since whatever Oregon high school he went to. Think he said he learned it from B.Walton

Being tied for the biggest Sportstar in SF and having strong ties to Silicon Valley can help ease the pain of taking 4 million less this year, especially considering that he'll still be eligible for another super max deal in basically a year. The paycut would be so GS can pay Steph Max money & keep there role players.

When you have a team that can possibly win 3-4 more championships i don't think there's a owner in the League who wouldn't pay luxury tax for that.

Being tied for the biggest Sportstar in SF and having strong ties to Silicon Valley can help ease the pain of taking 4 million less this year, especially considering that he'll still be eligible for another super max deal in basically a year. The paycut would be so GS can pay Steph Max money & keep there role players.

When you have a team that can possibly win 3-4 more championships i don't think there's a owner in the League who wouldn't pay luxury tax for that.

This

[h1]Sources: Kevin Durant willing to take less than max to keep Warriors' core intact[/h1]
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ss-max-keep-golden-state-warriors-core-intact
Just to be clear, taking less than the max will probably mean that he opts-in for next year instead of opting-out and becoming a free agent. It's ~3MM dollars he'd be leaving on the table. 

But if he does opt-out, then it'll be because they're adding a big name guy. I've brought his name up in the past, but they're only a couple of MMs away from being able to offer JJ Reddick a competitive contract.

Just to be clear, taking less than the max will probably mean that he opts-in for next year instead of opting-out and becoming a free agent. It's ~3MM dollars he'd be leaving on the table. 

But if he does opt-out, then it'll be because they're adding a big name guy. I've brought his name up in the past, but they're only a couple of MMs away from being able to offer JJ Reddick a competitive contract.
The really need some front court help.  Every time david west touches the ball I cringe.

[h1]Sources: Kevin Durant willing to take less than max to keep Warriors' core intact[/h1]
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ss-max-keep-golden-state-warriors-core-intact

If the Dubs got JJ, that would be interesting

I cant wait until Chris Paul takes the Vets minimum to go there lol.

How much cap room do they have?  A serge ibaka type addition would help them a ton.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom