• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitlock is a piece of **** for real. Man been going on TV talking crazy about black people, acting like a house slave for years

I was a kid when he wrote for the KC Star for the most part, but he didn't seem like this much of a jack***

I realized it 10 years ago when that whole Don Imus thing was going on and people tried to deflect and blame Hip Hop. BET had this show about it. T.I, David Banner, Whitlock was on the panal, I cant remember who else but Whitlock was basically up there talking like a old white KKK member.

Last edited:
Jason Whitlock: pick one

Uncle_Ruckus.png

django-unchained-13.gif

Ol candyland will always be here *** _.

Somebody really need to run up on him. Only person in sports media I dislike.

Last edited:
That fool whitlock up there shuffling for a new pair of taps and a side of butter biscuits :smh:

TMAC got ousted after trash talking the Pistons [emoji]128514[/emoji] Trash talk will work against you if you aren't mentally tough.

why does it matter who guards kd? he's unguardable bruhs. he'd give bron 30. he'd give jr 45. you aint bullying no 7ft man fams.

LeBron needs to at least 3peat to be on the same level/equal to Jordan. Even if LeBreezy wins this year, people will still say Jordan is slightly overall better and more accomplished. However, if LeBron wins this year & next year beating this legendary team and roster. It's gonna' be hard to argue LeBron isn't the second best player of all time.

Right now... LeBron is like top 7-6 all time. Is he even better than Kobe? Seriously....

:lol:

Okay.

I got Warriors in 5.

GSW wins tonight 105 - 95.

Kyrie goes for 40 pts and LeBreezy goes for 30 pts.

Steph and Kevin go for 25 each. Klay has 20 pts and Draymond and the role players chip in, as well.

Bro TMAC said a nice point. Cavs are equally deadly...best player in the world with the best 1 on 1 player aka Irving. 8 players shooting 40% from 3 lol.

what makes kyrie a better iso player than steph or kd? just that iso is his only game. no true playmaking, no off the ball skills.

Hoping Steph wins MVP but I feel KD probably gonna put like a 30-8-5 stat line or close to that and win MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom