• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This the dumbest **** ever.

They calculating Finals wins like FG %

Bron been in more finals than everyone on that list

You don't get points for every shot you take

So if Lebron plays in only 1 finals and is 100% is he greater than everyone on that list?

Is a free throw worth more than a jump shot?
What are you even talking about?

[thread="662917"]Quote:[/thread]
LeBron has been playing with 2 all stars on his team for the last 7 years against crappy eastern conference competition but LeBron stans trying to discredit Durant.... ya'll wildin
imagine thinking a broken down dwade and bosh and kyrie swirving and kevin love are comparable to curry, thompson, and green with a stacked bench

imagine that
dudes were literally saying ALLLLLLLLLLLLL year that Kyrie is better than curry and he owns curry's soul and curry weak, scared, frail, soft, a girl, etc. And then they said Kevin Love is better than he was in Minnesota.

Can't have it both ways bruh. Either they are this good, or they aren't. Can't be both and neither.

Last edited:
I said what I had to say last night. I'm not sitting here and watching dudes circle jerk. Luckily you guys teams don't make the playoffs or the finals so you guys can sit and talk all day.

Cavs will be back next year. In a big way.
Curry lame *** needed Durant to win another chip. Dude has sat there and watched 2 other grown men raise that Finals MVP on his team. LOL. I'm good with that

View media item 2464390

My Lakers, My Warriors :pimp:

need someone to make that as an avy for me
Here you go bruh
nash_0506mvp_index.jpg

Has lebron played with more All-stars/HOFers than any other future hall of famer?

Has to be Shaq. He was on 6 teams I think.

Lakers: Kobe (future HOF)
Heat: Wade (future HOF), Mourning, Payton
Cavs: Lebron (future HOF)
Suns: Nash, Amare (?)
Celtics: KG, Ray, Pierce (future HOF)

Last edited:
Kobe and it ain't close.

Dude played with another member of the all nba team 16 outta 20 years
Shaq, Malone, Payton, Pau, Bynum, Odom, Rice, Jones, Van Exel

Love, Kyrie, Shaq, Mo Williams, Ray Allen, Wade, Bosh, Big Z, Magloire, Marion, Howard, Shaq

Im sure Im missing people on the Kobe side of things.

Now that someone mentioned it, shaq probably has to be up there too.

Last edited:
Curry will win a Finals MVP before his career is over. I also bet Curry will have a better Finals records than LeBron. 
laugh.gif

DUBS in 5! 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom