• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same dudes that are bashing KD for joining the Dubs are the same ones that dont mention Lebron Joining the Heats :lol:

Mf funny af :lol:

Has Lebron or any of the Cavs embarrassed themselves in press conference interviews since the game ended? :nerd:

If so, please post! Thanks! 8)

The entire 2nd half of Bron's press conference was a joke full of lies and buffoonery.

Has Lebron or any of the Cavs embarrassed themselves in press conference interviews since the game ended?
nerd.gif

If so, please post! Thanks!
glasses.gif
Lebron was straight up whining toward the end of this postgame interview.

DUBS in 5! 
pimp.gif

Has Lebron or any of the Cavs embarrassed themselves in press conference interviews since the game ended?
nerd.gif

If so, please post! Thanks!
glasses.gif
Not really although there was an odd moment where Bron said he'd never been on a superteam and then less than 3 seconds later called the cavs a superteam

@slysniperwolf disappearing as expected :lol:

I said what I had to say last night. I'm not sitting here and watching dudes circle jerk. Luckily you guys teams don't make the playoffs or the finals so you guys can sit and talk all day.

Cavs will be back next year. In a big way.
Curry lame *** needed Durant to win another chip. Dude has sat there and watched 2 other grown men raise that Finals MVP on his team. LOL. I'm good with that

Triggered! Ha ha ha

Timmy D swept LeBron back at 07
Wash your face Shots
He also had a better team. Bron had no chance. His second option was Larry Hughes.

Maybe if lebron was better, he wouldn't have got swept? Didn't he shot 34%? Ha ha ha. Probably would have gotten a game if he shot at least 39%. Trash af b.

He was in Kindergarden when LeBron went to the Finals that year...

You shouldn't take his post seriously.

Last edited:
Sly keeps talking about burry not winning the finals MVP but does he not realize that each time it went to lebron's opposition?? Ha ha ha

Timmy D swept LeBron back at 07
Wash your face Shots
He also had a better team. Bron had no chance. His second option was Larry Hughes.

Maybe if lebron was better, he wouldn't have got swept? Didn't he shot 34%? Ha ha ha. Probably would have gotten a game if he shot at least 39%. Trash af b.

He was in Kindergarden when LeBron went to the Finals that year...

You shouldn't take his post seriously.

Wait y'all were serious the entire time about his age?? Wtf lol

Look at the highlight reel, 70% of the time KD was being guarded by the likes of RJ, K Love, and JR :rofl:
Easymoneysniper

Last edited:
I said what I had to say last night. I'm not sitting here and watching dudes circle jerk. Luckily you guys teams don't make the playoffs or the finals so you guys can sit and talk all day.

Cavs will be back next year. In a big way.
Curry lame *** needed Durant to win another chip. Dude has sat there and watched 2 other grown men raise that Finals MVP on his team. LOL. I'm good with that

How the Hell do you have the gall to deride Steph Curry after his performance this post-season? You're obviously shortsighted, man. It's pathetic at this point.

I really believe you're just throwing poo at the wall and rides with whatever sticks. At this point, it's the stupid Finals MVP you're latching onto. When Steph gets that, you'll come up with something else.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Lebron's PR people in full force today after that loss.
Windshorst said his oop dunk to himself was iconic just like MJ's layup against the Lakers. Haberstroh said he was Finals MVP before Game 5. Does ESPN make these guys write this or are these their own authentic thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom