2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacers played real well these 2 games for being the worst road team in the playoffs. These guys can win the next 2 at home.

Man 30 minutes ago Pacers were getting blown out. Just tuned in saw they're down by 5 and George popped that 3 and missed. I never understood why players do that. Plenty of time to move the ball around and get a bucket to make it a one possession game

new-smh-gif-299.gif

Awful awful awful shot from PG.

They've had issues defending your drive all game.

But that's one of the issues with him.

Welp, now Boston has to win four straight. Steal two in Chicago. The rebounding gap will only get bigger until the ECF against Cleveland. If we can just withstand the Bulls and Washington until then.

Very competitive game in the Toyota Center. Russell is gonna play the full 48 mins. Bill Donovan is wilding. :lol:

He should play 44 at least, it's the playoffs. 

I agree

Very impressed with the Pacers fight and shot making ability through these first two games. I think they'll get one in Indiana.

That forced 3 with 1:20 left was dumb down 6 I think ?

He's a great shooter but man draw foul or get better look at least. I'm cool with the 3 tho just needed to be executed better

you can't call that :smh:

They call that on one end but ignore all the moving screens on the other lol

Pacers played well these last 2 games all things considered they just havent played with a lead yet interested to see if they can get over the hump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom