Not open for further replies.
Turner had that steal clean. Smh Lebby refs
They didn't even show a replay smh, I wanted to see that again

Shump should get fined for that flop as well 
laugh.gif

What was the spread?

Cle -7.5
Total 210

Total was off, but if you follow the odds, then you know that it's eerily accurate. Suspect/non calls don't happen arbitrarily. There's a science to it. Whenever there's a suspect call and no replay, I rewind it on the dvr to get another look. Sometimes absolutely nothing happens, but if challenged, the ref could probably defend his call by the letter of the law. MILLIONS of dollars are made within that grey area.

This isn't about fans enjoying good honest basketball, it's a show with a lot at stake, period.

Last edited:
I still think Indy can make this a long series, Cleveland handled their business 

Also TOR/MIL and Washington should make for long series as well IMO

So your down 6 with less than 10 seconds and Lebron has the ball and you don't foul? They acting like Lebron shoot 90% from the free throw line.....

refs are ******ed I swear. just pick and choose what they wanna call
This is honestly why FIBA is so refreshing to watch at times. Guys can play and not wonder what is and isn't a foul all the dang time.

They didn't even show a replay smh, I wanted to see that again

Shump should get fined for that flop as well :lol:

Of course they wouldn't just like the commentators barely say anything lol

Lebron has won 19 straight 1st round games.

From Reddit
Damn, but not surprising. East first round for Lebby been like bye weeks for years

It'll be fun to see him go up against some much better comp this time around. They're going to be worn out by the time they face GSW

Looks like the Cavs shaved that game. Point spread was 6 1/2 and moved to 9 due to heavy action on the Cavs. Dudes made sure they didn't cover all spreads on that game.  

They mad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

14 GM's can stop the man. They just can't. Never could.

ABOVE ALL. classic NT.

Bruh is Michael Redd going to be one of the only gold medalist and NBA all star to not make the HoF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom