2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Mac Dre forever.

Such a sad morning after that Halloween in 2004. I really felt dude was on the verge of blowing up.

But he may have been just a little too hard for the friggin radio...

that tee glizzcrap is the worst song ever

idk how y'all listen to that

everyone think I'm crazy saying that but idc. change the station anytime it come on

Dude looks so close to Pac, it makes the differences stand way out 
laugh.gif
 like some uncanny valley type ****

that tee glizzcrap is the worst song ever

idk how y'all listen to that

everyone think I'm crazy saying that but idc. change the station anytime it come on
That's the detroit version of meek mill intro. When that **** used to drop in the club when it was still new... landed.
"I ain't hear from **** when I had them blues on, so soon as we done ******* put yo shoes on"
Sada baby got the juice in Detroit right now tho [emoji]128526[/emoji] we next up

its like Aldridge missing on purpose. I swear dude been WIDE open on every shot, minus maybe one.

:smh:

How does LMA go from torching the rockets to this. The monstars must've gotten a hold to him

Last edited:
Tee Grizzly First Day out slander will not be tolerated
No effort is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] too

Last edited:
You guys are losing sight of the real story here, Manu Ginobili is playing his last NBA game. 

Guy is a NBA legend man, his fingerprints are all over the way the NBA is played now. Will miss seeing that guy out there.

Tee Grizzley the truth though
"Think I work at McDonald's I make that cheese double
Think I'm making big macs I make that bread triple
I got a big Mac that - will shred n"

First time I heard the song I had the :x face. Son went off

LeMarcus better play like he tryna' get a $200 million dollar contract. He's gonna' get flame broiled if he puts up another underwhelming performance.

You guys are losing sight of the real story here, Manu Ginobili is playing his last NBA game. 

Guy is a NBA legend man, his fingerprints are all over the way the NBA is played now. Will miss seeing that guy out there.

Manu is arguably the goat pf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom