2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah and no matter how you rationalize the semantics, they believe they can sweep the cavs

he said it to the media which is to get his point across

but the capes come out on NT to defend anything the warriors say or do i get it :lol:

You not making sense. This isn't semantics. There's a stark difference.

Again, Wanting to go 16-0 is not the same as claiming that you're going to do it. There's a BIG difference.

Has nothing to do with caping, and everything to do with you wrongly interpreting what Klay said.

please point out where i claimed that. i will wait.
also please point out what i misinterpreted?

i swear ppl come back with a new screen name thinking we forgot the silly things they used to say

it's nice that mosdef24 thinks that klay thompson thinks that the warriors think that they can go 16-0

boy stop acting brand new. how you gonna expect people to explain your own lack of comprehension back to you

again, you can't even answer my question which was very clear. because you have no idea what you're talking about.

san fran warrior fans ...the worst i swear

again, you attempted to present klay's 16-0 comment as him being overly confident/cocky while overlooking the fact that it could actually happen considering they're 11-0 by saying "it's nice that..."

but I'm just a San Francisco warriors fan :lol:

i couldn't care less if the warriors go undefeated or lose a handful of games so long as they win a title

No I was pointing out that the Warriors are (obviously) confident, but they have caught a big injury break every series. And if they play a healthy cavs, we will finally see how good this team is.

I don't think his comment was a big deal it was not in my original post.

yeah and no matter how you rationalize the semantics, they believe they can sweep the cavs

he said it to the media which is to get his point across

but the capes come out on NT to defend anything the warriors say or do i get it :lol:

You not making sense. This isn't semantics. There's a stark difference.

Again, Wanting to go 16-0 is not the same as claiming that you're going to do it. There's a BIG difference.

Has nothing to do with caping, and everything to do with you wrongly interpreting what Klay said.

please point out where i claimed that. i will wait.
also please point out what i misinterpreted?

i swear ppl come back with a new screen name thinking we forgot the silly things they used to say

it's nice that mosdef24 thinks that klay thompson thinks that the warriors think that they can go 16-0

boy stop acting brand new. how you gonna expect people to explain your own lack of comprehension back to you

again, you can't even answer my question which was very clear. because you have no idea what you're talking about.

san fran warrior fans ...the worst i swear

again, you attempted to present klay's 16-0 comment as him being overly confident/cocky while overlooking the fact that it could actually happen considering they're 11-0 by saying "it's nice that..."

but I'm just a San Francisco warriors fan :lol:

i couldn't care less if the warriors go undefeated or lose a handful of games so long as they win a title

No I was pointing out that the Warriors are (obviously) confident, but they have caught a big injury break every series. And if they play a healthy cavs, we will finally see how good this team is.

I don't think his comment was a big deal it was not in my original post.

come on breh, what injury break? that narrative makes absolutely no sense

KD/nurkic were both injured in the portland series. kd played two games that he wasnt entirely needed in

in the utah series, gobert averaged 35+ minutes in three games and averaged a double double. they still got swept

the kawhi injury is unfortunate and definitely makes the path to the finals easier for the warriors. but to say they're catching a "break" is oversimplifying how well the dubs have been playing. this is the same kawhi- and tp-less team that destroyed Houston but looks utterly lost against the warriors.

Last edited:
Lobster is wildly over rated.

Just had a conversation about this today with a local.

I don't like lobster even though my family does & I was raised with it being around all the time.
Don't like the texture. :x
Damb sea bug.

Last edited:
I'm going to tell you guys about my encounter with Mike Brown after the OKC game on January 18

Check out @_baranmavi_'s Tweet:

GSW bound?

laugh.gif

These trash takes on seafood :x
I would trust none of y'all opinion on food in general

E-40
Mac Dre
Too Short
Andre Nickatina
Keak Da Sneak
Luniz
Zion I
Souls of Mischief

Our time was 90s and early 2000s

Nothing but trash lately tho...

Since we on the topic, Bay area hip hop is woat

#alternativefacts

old iamsu, ezale > lil yachty, 21 savage, migos, whatever else modern garbage is out

my early prediction is that the warriors win the finals and people on NT will begin to hate technology since so much of it is rooted in the bay area

Last edited:
How can one mention Bay Area rappers and not mention LIL B?

:smh:

Y'all got some soul searching to do. Waterfront!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom