2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've blown up this team last year and started rebuilding instead of giving a Brinks truck to Conley. Even a healthy Grizz team ain't going nowhere.
and then backing another one up to Parsons' driveway. Spent a quarter billi on those 2 30 y/o's with no all stars or all NBA who just missed most of the previous season with significant lower extremity injuries and don't sell tickets. Nothing about it made sense

i dont think any other team was throwing that much money at him. portland came with an offer, but i dont think it was even that close

Yoooo Lala and Melo officially separated, I always thought they might last. Oh well Lala free pickings now B.

Should've blown up this team last year and started rebuilding instead of giving a Brinks truck to Conley. Even a healthy Grizz team ain't going nowhere.
and then backing another one up to Parsons' driveway. Spent a quarter billi on those 2 30 y/o's with no all stars or all NBA who just missed most of the previous season with significant lower extremity injuries and don't sell tickets. Nothing about it made sense

These are the types of analytics that Lionel Hollins wasnt down with and got him out of a job.

Last edited:
lol @ that foul 
mean.gif

kawhi starting to get that james harden mentality and pushing it hard and with contact
might be avg 20 FTs next season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom