2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone needs to cut that interview and make a dope beat 
pimp.gif

MEM bout to get swept. You already know Pop gonna have his team on straight killer instinct beast mode so he can rest his old timers for the next round. Tonight's postgame press con was Memphis' 15 min of fame

MEM bout to get swept. You already know Pop gonna have his team on straight killer instinct beast mode so he can rest his old timers for the next round. Tonight's postgame press con was Memphis' 15 min of fame

lol at your westcoast prediction. memphis is gonna win at least 2 games b.

What have the Grizzlies done to make you believe they will take 2?

lol at you thinking the past 2 games are indicative of the next games

Lmao at you thinking the past 2 games are not indicative of what will happen the next 2 games. Ever seen a 4-game sweep in the playoffs?

Lmao at you thinking the past 2 games are not indicative of what will happen the next 2 games. Ever seen a 4-game sweep in the playoffs?

ever seen a team look dominate their first 2 games at home but lose the next 2 on the road?

:lol: Fizdale made some good points. At the end of the day, series starts Thursday. Win game 3 and you have a shot.

I'm thinking you'll see a move evenly officiated game when they play at home. we could potentially have a few things going for us in Game 3: 1) better officiating, 2) Spurs haven't been that great in Memphis lately, 3) a big reach, but TA could return

ever seen a team look dominate their first 2 games at home but lose the next 2 on the road?
Why don't you enlighten us and tell us the last time a 7-seed did that to a 2-seed? Bet a 2-seed sweeping a 7-seed in the first round is much more common.

grizz will win game 3 and 5 or game 4 and 5.

I'll go with winning Games 3 and 4, then losing 5 and 6. Seeing Kawhi be the real MVP out there with no one to even contain him is sad. Should be TA's last ride in Memphis too, no need in having him on the team if he gets hurt come playoff time every season.

Why don't you enlighten us and tell us the last time a 7-seed did that to a 2-seed? Bet a 2-seed sweeping a 7-seed in the first round is much more common.

lol i just said the past is not indicative of the future. word to warriors blowing that 3-1 lead in the finals last year.

lol i just said the past is not indicative of the future. word to warriors blowing that 3-1 lead in the finals last year.  
Btw...the Grizzlies ain't the Cavs, Vince Carter ain't no Lebron James, Conley ain't no Kyrie, and JaMychal Green surely ain't no Kevin Love. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Btw #2...just because the Grizzlies beat the Spurs twice several months ago, doesn't mean they'll do it again much less do it in the playoffs. Past is NOT indicative of the future, remember? lol

btw #3, guess who didn't play during one of the Grizzlies wins against the Spurs in February? Kawhi Leonard.

MEM is done bro. They have shown nothing to make anyone believe they will defeat a healthy Spurs team that's on a major mission this year.

Last edited:
:lol: that's top notch next to Jim Mora!. Playoffs! Playoffs! We can't even win a game! :lol: I'm crying someone please upload that.

Btw...the Grizzlies ain't the Cavs, Vince Carter ain't no Lebron James, Conley ain't no Kyrie, and JaMychal Green surely ain't no Kevin Love. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Btw #2...just because the Grizzlies beat the Spurs twice several months ago, doesn't mean they'll do it again much less do it in the playoffs. Past is NOT indicative of the future, remember? lol

btw #3, guess who didn't play during one of the Grizzlies wins against the Spurs in February? Kawhi Leonard.

MEM is done bro. They have shown nothing to make anyone believe they will defeat a healthy Spurs team that's on a major mission this year.

btw...the Spurs ain't the Warriors, Parker aint no Curry, Green aint no Klay, LMA aint no Dray, Manu aint no Iggy

btw #2, i never used the past as evidence that memphis will win 2 games. :rofl: learn to read kid

btw #3, as i said, the past isn't indicative of the future, so why would I care Kawhi didn't play in February?

Mem will win 2 games bro. The Spurs are garbage af & after they lose 2 games to the Memphis, they will lose the series against the Rockets.

grizz will win game 3 and 5 or game 4 and 5.

Bet a stack and put your money where your mouth is

do you even have a stack lil man

Bruh trust me, you do not want to see how much liquidity I have in one of my accounts. My fans in the Lakers thread will tell you. :lol:

A stack to me is like $20 to a lot of people.

A stack to me is like $5 to a lot of people. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom