2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Let me get this straight....

A. 4 Lebron wins + 4 Warriors losses = Lebron G.O.A.T discussion
A1. 4 Warriors Wins + 4 Lebron Ls  x  Warriors were leaps and bounds better than Lebron so he was posed to lose but kudos to him for getting this far and losing therefore = Lebron still in G.O.A.T discussion

Pretty much. All of the benefits. None of the reprocussions. ONLY guy that gets to do this.

How can one place curses on athletes but can't lift get a buzz for his own career?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Buzz? Dude birthed the wave of all these new rappers :lol:

Then he let ASAP Rocky take his spot. He birthed Lil Yachty and Uzi Vert. That's about it.

Dude was never about holding down spots though :lol:, his influence on todays rappers is hard to miss now even if you try

Depends on which rappers you talking about. Yachty and these weirdo rappers, ok but Kendrick, Cole, Drake, Future, Migos, nah.

Who said it's 50/50 I don't care what the percentages are. I just don't want to hear that 'oh they were supposed to lose' jargon after they get murdered. I'm sick and tired of this clown constantly getting all the praise and none of the reprocussions. Cleveland is loaded. GS is more loaded. Get it done GOAT.

Pretty much. All of the benefits. None of the reprocussions. ONLY guy that gets to do this.

Settle down

Is it that hard to admit the Cavs, while stacked to run the East, are a tier below the Warriors? That doesn't mean they're not good, or that they can't win, but it's not a 50/50 chance assuming they're healthy goddamn. 2nd best 3rd best 4th best who gives af. They aren't favorites and it's not a pick em. Whether you wanna count it as an indictment on LeBron if he takes the L is on you personally, but some of y'all aren't keeping it a bean when it comes to the matchup

Who said it's 50/50

It was just said a few pages back. Right here:

BOTH teams are completely stacked, we can't have people literally claiming Lebron is the best ever, have two AS in their prime, & role players tailor fitted to LBJ's stength's and then say they don't have an even chance at winning.

Nobody in their right mind really believes it's an even chance. Vegas sure doesn't.

best player of all time in some people's eyes.... stands no chance against a team he's already beat once because they added another player...

"Another player" :rofl:

It's Kevin freaking Durant, the 2nd best player on the planet in most people's eyes. On a team that already went 73-9 to break the damn all-time record.

See, this is what I mean about being disingenuous. We don't need to pretend they're not one of the greatest teams of all time, and the substantial favorite. We can at least be rational about this.

Wait a minute,

So The SPURS, ROCKETS, Jazz, and Clippers, all who played in the west and won 51 games or more this year,

aren't better than the Damn cavs who won 51 games this year IN THE EAST, with the worst defense in the league to end the season.

The Spurs won 61 damn games in the west man. Y'all really gassed over these 11 games cause the cavs are eating on Damn Demar and Marcus Smart :rofl:

What the hell man. Wow. Whatever lmao
You KNOW why they're saying THIS tho :lol:

So this board slanders players who aren't nearly as good as Lebron, who don't have teams nearly as good as Lebron has had, for losing to the same teams Lebron loses too (or is expected to lose too)

& somehow they're chokers & losers, yet The more talented player with the better team gets a pass because the opposing team is just better??

It was just said a few pages back. Right here:
Nobody in their right mind really believes it's an even chance. Vegas sure doesn't.
"Another player" :rofl:

It's Kevin freaking Durant, the 2nd best player on the planet in most people's eyes. On a team that already went 73-9 to break the damn all-time record.

See, this is what I mean about being disingenuous. We don't need to pretend they're not one of the greatest teams of all time, and the substantial favorite. We can at least be rational about this.

what's being disingenuous is claiming someone is the greatest player of all time, having a championship roster surrounding them, playing a team he has plenty of success against and then acting as if he shouldn't be able to compete against them :lol:

I've never seen a Goat constantly get underdog status in the biggest games of his career.

Just funny how the narrative changes the closer we get to the inevitable.

Y'all remember after the Christmas game.....

Now, we're here :lol:

No doubt he gets scrutiny. Never disputed that. He just gets passes, excuses and reprieves that other greats of his caliber weren't afforded, specifically for the Finals.
Without a doubt.
Just funny how the narrative changes the closer we get to the inevitable.

Y'all remember after the Christmas game.....

Now, we're here
laugh.gif
Seasons...after that Christmas game, dudes were already planning the parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom