2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The major flaw that screws up all of you Bron fans entire argument is that the Warriors are built as a balanced team whereas the Cavs are built around LeBron completely. You can take the pieces out of a well-balanced team and still succeed. You cannot take the focal point of the entire organization out and have it still function well.

However, that doesn't mean that the rest of the team is garbage. It means the entire roster and coaching staff is focused on him. Take away the focal point and everything crumbles.

I understand that screws up the narrative "LeBron is GOAT and is taking 11 scrubs to the Finals against the Monstars," but that's simply a narrative that helps you feel better about whatever point you need to hold onto.

And I'm actually a huge LeBron fan. Just not a fan of you all. :lol:

you could almost say the same thing for kawhi and the spurs. that team fell to pieces as soon as that man got injured

Still baffled by lil B having fans.

It's like saying Hot Sauce is your favorite basketball player ever

Chill on lil B slander. He's a good person.

Agree with you on hot sauce. That**** didn't even know how to play real basketball.

Once the sauce 2k was figured out....it was a rap.

difference between trash and not caring about the regular season. Cavs are the student that doesn't do homework but gets straight a's on the test.
But here's my point to this:

Do you think they could get away with not caring about the regular season out west? Of course not.

Which is why the cavs running through the damn east does little to make me believe that somehow they're clearly the 2nd best team in basketball right now.

Agree with you on hot sauce. That**** didn't even know how to play real basketball.

And lil B can't even rap to the beat.

Not rapping on beat is the same thing is carrying and dribbling through your shirt.

And lil B can't even rap to the beat.

Not rapping on beat is the same thing is carrying and dribbling through your shirt.

He said "he's a good person" :lol:

Is it that hard to admit the Cavs, while stacked to run the East, are a tier below the Warriors? That doesn't mean they're not good, or that they can't win, but it's not a 50/50 chance assuming they're healthy goddamn. 2nd best 3rd best 4th best who gives af. They aren't favorites and it's not a pick em. Whether you wanna count it as an indictment on LeBron if he takes the L is on you personally, but some of y'all aren't keeping it a bean when it comes to the matchup

Exactly.

Slander Canons locked and loaded in response to the plea copping.

We live baby!!!
1368009598_g4fbq.gif

If dude manages to beat these Dubs along with lil b's curse he's definitely at the table during GOAT convo's
laugh.gif
I don't believe Bron is cursed. KD was but it was lifted when he joined the dubs for the good of the Bay Area.

Harden could get the curse lifted and truly flourish but dude is too stubborn 
mean.gif

Based God sacrificed 73-9 and a ring....all so Harrison Barnes could get flipped for KD...and the Warriors begin a 3peat in the modern era.

Have some respect.

Slander Canons locked and loaded in response to the plea copping.

View media item 2443117

We live baby!!!

1368009598_g4fbq.gif

If dude manages to beat these Dubs along with lil b's curse he's definitely at the table during GOAT convo's :lol:

I don't believe Bron is cursed. KD was but it was lifted when he joined the dubs for the good of the Bay Area.

Harden could get the curse lifted and truly flourish but dude is too stubborn :smh:

Dude blessed KD and the Dubs

Who said it's 50/50 I don't care what the percentages are. I just don't want to hear that 'oh they were supposed to lose' jargon after they get murdered. I'm sick and tired of this clown constantly getting all the praise and none of the reprocussions. Cleveland is loaded. GS is more loaded. Get it done GOAT.

I don't think this goes more than 6 at BEST, however i also don't think LBJ is the Goat or even in discussion quite yet, However it blows my mind that those who regard him at this height somehow think that his team which is tailor made to his strengths and have had recent success against this team are somehow in a david & Goliath battle.

If i think your the greatest of all time i'm putting bets on that player winning a 7 game series, when he already has a proven championship roster with him.

The implications of this impending L aren't my concern. Imo Bron's place in history is in question until we can look at his entire career. Only thing that's without a doubt is he's one of the greats. And between the bias, and being too close to the fire, there's no way we'll get an on-base opinion from either side, til down the line. I agree an L is an L don't nobody give af about moral victories.

Only problem I'm seeing is ppl tryna prop up the Cavs like they got it like the Warriors do. It's not David vs Goliath. It's 14 Spurs vs 14 Heat in my eyes.

How can one place curses on athletes but can't get a buzz for his own career?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I don't think this goes more than 6 at BEST, however i also don't think LBJ is the Goat or even in discussion quite yet, However it blows my mind that those who regard him at this height somehow think that his team which is tailor made to his strengths and have had recent success against this team are somehow in a david & Goliath battle.

If i think your the greatest of all time i'm putting bets on that player winning a 7 game series, when he already has a proven championship roster with him.

How is Lebron not in the discussion?

I don't care bout buzz or popularity. Dude is buns though. Drake is like the most popular rapper right now and dude is wack af.

Let me get this straight....

A. 4 Lebron wins + 4 Warriors losses = Lebron G.O.A.T discussion

A1. 4 Warriors Wins + 4 Lebron Ls  x  Warriors were leaps and bounds better than Lebron so he was posed to lose but kudos to him for getting this far and losing therefore = Lebron still in G.O.A.T discussion

kevin durant alone is better than kyrie irving and kevin love combined

yall really think bron is going into this **** evenly matched

**** is david versus two golaiths this time 

david vs. two goliaths? are yall really caping for the cavs this early? an incredibly poor analogy. how could KD and steph be considered "goliaths" when half of NT got them boys locked in as "betas" because they know how to play balanced, team-basketball

the last and only time a lebron-team could be considered "david" is those cavs teams that lost to the spurs :lol: @ the idea that this cavs team is "david"

breh it's ******* tuesday, get that biblical bull **** all the way outta here

Cavs sweeping easily warriorettes gonna choke again.

choking implies that the "warriorettes" would be able to build a 1 or 2 game lead on the cavs and then blow it. the "warriorettes" getting swept implies that they don't win a single game against the cavs.

get your goddamned slander correct and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom