2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the Bulls all of sudden get a chemistry going? :lol: Team looked a mess a few months ago.

Two at one point great championship players, a current star in Jimmy and Lopez stepping up.

Add that to the fact Boston has one play maker and in the playoffs you game plan with complete focus on one opponent.

Al Horford looked like he was moving in slow-motion out there, like 113 mil was dragging him down or something

Greek Freak played professional basketball 5 years after picking up a ball...

God damnit man. 
dewayne dedmond didn play organized ball til he was 18
Timmy was a bit of a late adopter too. 15 I think. I remember cuz I used to use his story as "Maybe....I still can....maybe" motivation 
roll.gif

Lol, I just saw that Marcus Smart flipped someone off in the crowd last night

Bradley saying his teammates were hanging their heads giving up

IT traveling back and forth from the west coast

Shambles

Last edited:
I see some people via other media actually believing the Bulls can do something past round 1. What I'm about to say isn't directed towards Bulls fans. They should believe and support their team. That said...

The Bulls are absolutely trash. Just horrible. They're simply a perfectly bad matchup for a fraudulent Celtics team. I want to thank the Celtics for getting the 1 seed making it so Washington and Cleveland meet in the ECF. We are going to curb stomp Chicago in the 2nd round without question. Rondo will not blow past Wall like he is the worst perimeter defender in the league. It will be a massacre.

wizards gonna make second round t shirts again this year? i wouldn't be shocked if they lose this series to the hawks

wizards gonna make second round t shirts again this year? i wouldn't be shocked if they lose this series to the hawks

Not this year. ECF t shirts. NT and the basketball world have to accept we're the 2nd best team in the conference. Atlanta is the only team that can stop us from reaching round 3. Highly unlikely.

Hawks > Bulls > Celtics

This has all the makings of an epic backfire/summer jam screen roast.

Not this year. ECF t shirts. NT and the basketball world have to accept we're the 2nd best team in the conference. Atlanta is the only team that can stop us from reaching round 3. Highly unlikely.

Hawks > Bulls > Celtics

thats not really a huge accomplishment, if it makes you happy then carry on

thats not really a huge accomplishment, if it makes you happy then carry on

It's a huge accomplishment for a team that missed the playoffs last year and started 7-13 this season. Don't kill my vibe because your team isn't capable of getting to round 3. Either put up $ against us making it to round 3 or let me cook.

I still feel like Celtics are gonna win the series. The Bulls have all of the right pieces for a proper self destruction.

The Washington football team and basketball team being 'successful' is laughable. Also renounced my Rams fandom moments ago due to their Trump support.

Last edited:
It's a huge accomplishment for a team that missed the playoffs last year and started 7-13 this season. Don't kill my vibe because your team isn't capable of getting to round 3. Either put up $ against us making it to round 3 or let me cook.

:lol: imma let you cook

i like your squad this year and i like brooks.

I still feel like Celtics are gonna win the series. The Bulls have all of the right pieces for a proper self destruction.

anything is possible. but all season long part of the reason the bulls were trash was the constantly changing lineups. shorter rotation and everyone is playing their roles well, i think bulls finish them off in 5.

anything is possible. but all season long part of the reason the bulls were trash was the constantly changing lineups. shorter rotation and everyone is playing their roles well, i think bulls finish them off in 5.
I can see that as well. I guess I just gotta sit back and watch. Either way, the slander will be glorious regardless of the outcome 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom