2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the game 1 performance and bully ball by Morris and Gortat I now nickname them Bulk and Skull.
This reference. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

If he's actually hurt there's no reason to push him in a series you could probably win without him

I agree with this.

But when the Hell did he get hurt? He looked fine to me dropping 30+ game 1 :lol:

Kevin Durant's left calf discomfort started late in the third quarter in Game 1. Played/scored through it, but issue apparently lingered pic.twitter.com/2ldgMclKYQ
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) April 18, 2017

Last edited:
Nah, I get that he got hurt at some point in the tail end of the game. But he didn't look bothered while dropping 32 of them thangs game 1.

I feel bad for Celtics.
I don't feel bad for Bulls fans who now have "false" hope.

If they end up advancing, Wizards will be sending them right back to Earth. Wiz will sweep the Bulls.

But the way they're playing now can you even make the argument that them throwing all the assets to get those two guys would have put them into serious championship contention? Especially Paul George since he can just walk after next year.
PG, Jimmy, Isiah and Miles. Team would be stacked. Danny Ainge ended up fleecing himself

:lol: at the Bulls sandbagging us all.

Crazy to think the Celtics had enough assets to trade for both Paul George and Jimmy Butler if they really wanted to pull the trigger in February.
But the way they're playing now can you even make the argument that them throwing all the assets to get those two guys would have put them into serious championship contention? Especially Paul George since he can just walk after next year.
No, probably not. PG was the better fit with the team, but Jimmy is locked up longer and making less.

But I've said they needed another big man to play next to Horford.

:lol: at the Bulls sandbagging us all.

Crazy to think the Celtics had enough assets to trade for both Paul George and Jimmy Butler if they really wanted to pull the trigger in February.
No, probably not. PG was the better fit with the team, but Jimmy is locked up longer and making less.

But I've said they needed another big man to play next to Horford.
They're better off good about this the long way than trading to me. This team is just over achieving and making everyone think they're one move away when they are not.

PG, Jimmy, Isiah and Miles. Team would be stacked. Danny Ainge ended up fleecing himself
Turner would have never been included in my opinion.

Im guilty of falling for the hype too. I thought this team was better than it is and ignored all the red flags like the point differential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom