2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he can't. 3-17 in the 4th but a run in the 3rd quarter is why. I guess when it's tied in the 4th and you shoot brick after brick, it doesn't matter.

Wouldn't have even been that close in first place.

Once that lead left he got desperate and said F it.

Russ gets blame but everyone else scared to make a play and Billy's rotations horrible

51 10 13
[rule]16/42

2/11 from 3

4/18 in the 4th

Mike+Brown+adjusts+his+glasses+and+makes+an+o-shape+with+his+mouth.JPG

Entertaining game, sloppy in the 2nd half for okc, and okc is terrible when Russ goes out, rockets should have never gotten a chance to get back on the game, fatigue got the best of Russ at the end of the game and he began chucking shots when he wasn't getting foul calls on his drives, games have went as expected and no reason Houston shouldn't win this series 3-1

Last edited:

You not going to place any blame where it's due right now? On Russ?
Check my post at the end of the 3rd quarter. I said Billy lost them the game. You knew Houston was going to make a run at home. They had a good cushion and it evaporated in the blink of an eye.
I understand taht is when the lead evaporated but.....no way I blame this L on Billy.

We give RUss all the credit for keeping them in it but, when he is the ONLY guy shooting and we are down, he has to take the responsibility for shooting them out of the game.

It can't be only one way.

Russ lost that game.

Facts though is, OKC is inferior, if anything say that lost them the game and not the last 2 minutes of 1 out of 4total quarters.

OKC just isn't on Houston level.

This was one of the games they could have stole.

Back to the sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom