2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ gotta win the MVP just to see these rocket fans in here, clipper dude and that spurs dude pretend like they not hurt over it
laugh.gif
I legit couldnt care less. Votes leaked like 10 days ago. 

Russ gotta win the MVP just to see these rocket fans in here, clipper dude and that spurs dude pretend like they not hurt over it :lol:
I legit couldnt care less. Votes leaked like 10 days ago. 

who won?
Not every vote is out but Westbrook has the lions share of the first place votes and likely all the seconds for the first place votes he didnt get. He's gonna win.

as he should :smokin

Real talk. Vic was 4-13. Grant can't hit shots unless it's on putbacks or corner 3s. We know how anemic Roberson is on offense. The one guy who was actually shooting well the damn coach left him out that entire quarter. Is that on Russ as well?

Real talk, McBuckets barely got involved the 2nd half. Part coaching, part Westbrook tunnel vision. Vic has been neutered by Westbrook. They don't even let him handle the ball and turned him into a spot shooter which he isn't. Putbacks and corner 3's are a bad thing to hit? Grant shot 4 shots all game man. Roberson oddly has been having a scoring outburst.

Can't score if you're not getting shots or shots that are your strength. They got to let others handle the ball, Westbrook was gassed.

But 43 shots is laughable.

laugh.gif
playoff wins count towards reg season mvp?
That's what I'm saying its a regular season award. Russ got it locked up. The way this NBA season's narrative has been, KD leaving for greener pastures, in this case golden, and  then subsequently Russ going ham it just makes sense optically for the NBA, but I wouldn't be mad if Harden took it.

Real talk, McBuckets barely got involved the 2nd half. Part coaching, part Westbrook tunnel vision. Vic has been neutered by Westbrook. They don't even let him handle the ball and turned him into a spot shooter which he isn't. Putbacks and corner 3's are a bad thing to hit? Grant shot 4 shots all game man. Roberson oddly has been having a scoring outburst.

Can't score if you're not getting shots or shots that are your strength. They got to let others handle the ball, Westbrook was gassed.

But 43 shots is laughable.

He was barely even in the game in the 2nd half what are you talking about.

And have you seen Vic try to handle the ball this series? It's been atrocious.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying its a regular season award. Russ got it locked up. The way this NBA season's narrative has been, KD leaving for greener pastures, in this case golden, and  then subsequently Russ going ham it just makes sense optically for the NBA, but I wouldn't be mad if Harden took it.
harden gives me a toothache..he's an oscar nominee

Real talk. Vic was 4-13. Grant can't hit shots unless it's on putbacks or corner 3s. We know how anemic Roberson is on offense. The one guy who was actually shooting well the damn coach left him out that entire quarter. Is that on Russ as well?

You gotta pass to keep the defense honest. I'm sorry but even if 10 of those shots went to Oladipo, Grant and Adams instead of Westbrook they would've had a better chance of winning.

Literally everybody in the arena knew what was gonna happen every time down the court in the 4th. There's no way you can win like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom