2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
From demanding post ups from one of the great PGs of our time to getting outplayed by Marcin Gortat, who was losing minutes to Ian Mahinmi

Life, man. It doesn't wait for anyone
Dwight Howard has been a shell for a while now but no one wanted to believe it.  I tried to tell dudes since the WCF vs Warriors.

He's been finessing checks out of GM'S for at least three seasons.

"I walk in the bank and I laugh, I walk in the bank and I laugh..."

mean.gif

Last edited:
Since when is 30 to 34 years old prime.
Russ will have a steep decline quickly. Relies on his athleticism more then nearly any other Star. Want nothing to do with Russ on my squad.

Last edited:
I LOVE how this narrative changed so quickly... in OKC he was a playmaker, first few years on the rockets he was labeled a inefficient chucker... now he has magic like basketball IQ :lol:

Harden has never been inefficient on the rockets. Dude has had 1 season of less than a 60 TS and that was 59 last year.

Since when is 30 to 34 years old prime.
Russ will have a steep decline quickly. Relies on his athleticism more then nearly any other Star. Want nothing to do with Russ on my squad.

Root for somebody else then.

it's not technically wrong.. but you can tell who really don't know what the hell they're talking about..

brooks was forced to give harden control of the 2nd unit his last year in OKC because eric maynor got hurt.. which was also the primary reason why harden averaged over 30 mins per for the first and only time with OKC

a lot of convenient conversation going about: brooks, westbrook, harden and KD.. hell even ibaka

aint hard to figure out who legit watched what was going on back then.. and who all of sudden decided to pick up and have an opinion like they're on first take or whatever skip's show is called
I'm a little lost. Who are you disagreeing with here?

Inside the NBA is a real joke. Chuck said last night that the warriors don't play good defense :lol: :smh:

**** like this be playing into these lazy narratives we have

Harden has always been crazy efficient because of the FTs (which everyone hates but I don't mind really).

Inside the NBA is a real joke. Chuck said last night that the warriors don't play good defense :lol: :smh:

Kenny quickly disagreed with him though.

I think at this point TNT is paying Chuck to troll :lol:

Last edited:

this really was disgusting thought. 2nd best defensive team in the lead, with the dpoy, doesnt play good defense? huh bruh?

I stopped watching tnt or any of the talking heads long ago. only time I watch , is when people post videos on here, just to see the nonsense most of these dudes are saying.  so many dudes take skip Bayless and sas  type shows as gold.  then when you argue they say professionals > you . its like okay.

Last edited:
Any Utah NTers in here? Thinking about flying out for Game 4, for the agriculture.

How does Utah feel about hispanic dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom