2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
harden not built to be mvp. when russ plays, against houston, he's the best player on the court. 100.

Harden had a solid game tonight, but there were key moments in the game where you could've been more careful.

He had a good look to win the game, but didn't make it. I think he was better served to go for the 2 and take it into overtime. Houston was taking the momentum back.

And Dawg, just imagine if Russ hadn't freaked out in game 2...if he'd of just kept his composure....we'd be up 2-1

If we could just make it to rd2, we're a lock for rd 3 vs GSW(barring injuries)

Coulda woulda shoulda.dudes win their first game by 2 at home and start poking out their chest...please relax :lol:

Man OKC is lucky to not get swept.
Let us cook. Especially when the cooking is made up of whatif ingredients of shoulda coulda woulda.

Ol party pooper.
You Ol take your ball and go home *** dude.
You Ol it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.
You Ol my dad can beat up your dad *** dude.
You Ol brand new Cabbage Patch Kid lunchpale having while we carry brown bag lunch so you belittle us *** dude.
You Ol swatch watch having while we wear Velcro pieces having *** dude.
You Ol Levi 501 blues and BugleBoy Jean wearing dude while we wear Lee's.

Yea man, we cooking. You eat.

Last edited:
Man OKC is lucky to not get swept.
Let us cook. Especially when the cooking is made up of whatif ingredients of shoulda coulda woulda.

Ol party pooper.
You Ol take your ball and go home *** dude.
You Ol it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.
You Ol my dad can beat up your dad *** dude.
You Ol brand new Cabbage Patch Kid lunchpale having while we carry brown bag lunch so you belittle us *** dude.
You Ol swatch watch having while we wear Velcro pieces having *** dude.
You Ol Levi 501 blues and BugleBoy Jean wearing dude while we wear Lee's.

Yea man, we cooking. You eat.
laugh.gif
 BugleBoy Jeans...good times.

Harden's FTR rate is .742. He has taken 49 fts on 66 fgs. The Rockets ftr is .381, up from .301 in the regular season. Thunder drop from .295 to .284

Semaj inactive.

DNP CDs for Kyle Singler and Domantas Sabonis.

Need to see more of Abrines and McDermott on the court at the same time too and we might just have a chance

Thunder were only a -1 this game in Westbrook's 9 minutes off the floor

Last edited:
harden not built to be mvp. when russ plays, against houston, he's the best player on the court. 100.

Harden had a solid game tonight, but there were key moments in the game where you could've been more careful.

He had a good look to win the game, but didn't make it. I think he was better served to go for the 2 and take it into overtime. Houston was taking the momentum back.

Would've also helped​ if they didn't dig themselves a hole the first 5 minutes of the game. They came out sluggish like it was an early regular season game

A short fat kid made a wish on a monkey's paw to be one of the greatest PG's of all time....and Chris Paul's career is his ironic punishment. :lol:

If Beastbrook plays the 4th quarter of game 2 like he did last night. Thunder are up in this series. This thang going to go back to Houston tied.

Sad for Blake Griffin but the sooner the Clippers are ousted, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom