2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those times they could of closed out and made a "run" in the playoffs. This Clippers team we know of it good as done after this season.

That sucks for Blake

Dr. ShotsRangOut said there's no way it's a toe injury so it must be an ACL
Oh, 
laugh.gif

This is a freakin shame. I've had it with the LAC injuries during playoff time

Dippers gonna dip. GM Doc going to bring everybody back too.

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone could say it's a "clippers curse" when Gobert went down 10 mins into the series. Utah would be up 2-1 with Gobert right now, maybe even 3-0...

I don't understand how anyone could say it's a "clippers curse" when Gobert went down 10 mins into the series. Utah would be up 2-1 with Gobert right now, maybe even 3-0...
Clippers can be cursed while at the same time their opposition having bad luck as well

Denying that LAC is cursed is a silly argument 

To totally rehash this, I still wonder how CP and Kobe would have meshed 

What LAL's lineup have been? Kobe, CP and Dwight?

Yup. Finally would have gotten Kobe vs Bron in the Finals. Imagine if Bron haD that same meltdown that he had against Dallas vs Kobe.

Yup. Finally would have gotten Kobe vs Bron in the Finals. Imagine if Bron haD that same meltdown that he had against Dallas vs Kobe.
I'm not so sure LAL would be flourishing like that. Dwight was still gonna be Dwight, a shell of himself athletically because of the back surgery

There's also no sure bet CP and Kobe would have meshed that well

I'm not so sure LAL would be flourishing like that. Dwight was still gonna be Dwight, a shell of himself athletically because of the back surgery

Lakers very well could've made the trade during the 2011-2012 season (before Dwight's back injury) instead of the offseason before the 2013 season.

Kobes BBIQ is high enough for him to adjust to being offball. Probably would've extended his career too.

Last edited:

Dwert wasn't hurt yet. That's why Gilbert, Cuban were so pissed. We get CP, save money and still had the components to get Dwert as well with Bynum being the focal point. They saw the writing on the wall.

I think they would've meshed purely outta of respect for each other. Kobe would've done just fine with a healthy prime Steve Nash too. Of course, DFish was a good player alongside Kobe but Chris Paul?? The Lakers would've been nasty.

Lebron was on the clock...Stern needed to make sure Lebron got his chip.

Explain how it would be a guarantee that Gobert would have had them up 2-1 automatically?

Nothing suggest this. Again, the clips were awesome against the jazz WITH Rudy in the lineup

So them automatically being up 2-1, 3-0 is just silly talk with no real merit

Last edited:
Is Blake officially injury prone now or not? Inquiring minds want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom