2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't nothing adult about being a sore loser

Goes for everyone

Lebron, Russ, CP3

Yeah that post makes zero sense. As a grown *** man you should be able to be mature enough to go over and show a little respect to people after a game. Children are the ones that are supposed to be taught this by us, not the other way around.
c
anything to give russ a pass :lol:

This series changed nothing. He's still the MVP.
Nope.

I think you're missing my point. In no way shape or form should Vic be your second best player

Not making excuses for Russ because I'll slander him but I'm strictly talking about Vic. If Durant stayed Vic would have been in the perfect role
Kanter is better than Oladipo, he's just in the doghouse.
I think PG13 would be an even better compliment to Russ than KD.
Very naive thinking.

Last edited:

Have yall ever played sports or lost in a championship or tourney? I still remember my little league championship we lost. Pops told me to congratulate the team, I straight walked out the gym sobbing and angry.

Few months later, knocked that team out in a tourney and it was one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Point being, if your season just ended and you care about winning, all that "good series and good luck" is for the birds.
So you were a sore loser with a bad attitude huh

but who gets the ball in clutch time?  Between a gunner and a guy that's hasn't shown that he can be a clutch player yet, it would be interesting to see who has the ball in their hands in the end.

Russ had a sub par playoff run in clutch time to say the least but he was by far and away the best clutch player in the league and led the league in 4th quarter scoring. He was only averaging 35 minutes a game so he had plenty of juice left.

PG13 usually cooks early therefore maybe Russ doesn't have to expend all that energy and get fatigued in playoff settings and settle for those long shots.

Last edited:
I honestly cant believe grown men get upset over another man not staying after the buzzer after a L. These are men who want it. Russ wanted to win. It takes a lot for someone to actually not stay on the court and fake it for the cameras and NBA. Russ isn't that person. Forget all that good sportsmanship crap, especially when dudes are on the court talking trash all game.

As a man you should be able to do what you want when you want. If people want to cry about it, let them. They arnt in your shoes period.

Not saying I would do it, but to clown another man for doing it. nah fam. Y'all wildn.

Last edited:
Russ had a sub par playoff run info clutch time to say the least but he was by far and away the best clutch player info the league and led the league in 4th quarter scoring. PG13 usually cooks early therefore maybe Russ doesn't have to expend all that energy and get fatigued in playoff settings and settle for those long shots.
Was he really far and away the best?  Honest question—what metric are you using for that?

I know Isaiah Thomas was up there for a minute...

But nah we all know PG and Russ would just trade off going ISO and bricking.

I remember alot of people were high on Oladipo. Even last year. I never liked him. At least Russ got him to stop feeling himself so much.

Last edited:

So you were a sore loser with a bad attitude huh
I ain't wishing no malice on you or bad vibes but if you just beat me, I'm not looking to be all buddy buddy with you. Like freeze said earlier, all that can be done when it doesn't hurt or in the offseason. We competitors, compete.

Is Bird going to hand him over quietly or is Magic going to have to give him some finals flashback type hands?

Last edited:

Sportsmanship is overrated.

Plus, y'all can't call the league soft and then want guys to shake hands after the game
this. good sportsmanship is for children. **** congratulating you for just beating me. you wanna show love to your mans harden, hit him up after the initial sting wears off. go out to dinner or something. after an L like that, you just need to decompress.
Westbrook and Harden conversation after the series ended [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/AuvsNXWT7N
— Texting Stories (@TextStoryTime) April 26, 2017

It never fails for Laker fans to hop in and discuss every superstar player they're going to land in their fantasy world.

It never fails for you to keep the Lakers name in your mouth. You talk about them more than you do your own team.

Westbrook and Harden conversation after the series ended [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/AuvsNXWT7N
— Texting Stories (@TextStoryTime) April 26, 2017
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds like a little baby to me.  

Nah sounds like a man that doesn't follow rules made by others to feel good about themselves. If you have never competed as hard as russ, while all the trash talking is going on, you shouldn't comment on the way he wants to react. thats whats wrong you dudes these days. Always worried about another mans actions instead of worrying about your own.
Thats lame

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom