2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eNPHAN is the same dude that said a prime Larry Bird (3 straight MVPS during Magic and Mike Era) would be Adam a Morrison today....:lol:

So realize WHO you are arguing with. Shorty is a nut. Lost boy for real

bird WOULD be morrison in today's NBA. Morrison WOULD be Bird in Bird's NBA.

that is a subjective claim.

learn the difference between objective and subjective.

lol @ mike's era

i know you young and aint watch any of these dudes play.

there would be no mike era if magic hadn't gotten AIDS.

larry and magic played, THEN mike played.

but you watching highlight clips, 30 years later, on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
elimination game stats

15-34 for 47 points (+12)

1-7 for 3 points (+4)

4-17 for 11 points (-2)

4-7 for 10 points(+13)

3-4 for 7 points (+10)

4-8 for 11 points (-24)

0-1 for 0 points (-12)

0-2 for 0 points (-6)

4-11 for 11 points (-23)

you are blaming the guy who scored 47 for the 6 point loss.

i don't even have to say anything else, man.

that dude wrote like 10 paragraphs dickeating russ and made absolutely zero good points :lol:

@DCAllAmerican

bro, never ask me to take a twitter discussion to this joke of a forum ever again LOL

look at these dudes.

"absolutely zero good points"

my man logged into NT to type that out....and was proud about it.

here come all these dudes backup accounts to co-sign.

Westbrook played MORE than "half a season" without KD 2 years ago. 

Want to know how it turned out?

to prove that KD can do it without westbrook my man said "when westbrook was out half a season"

and your response was "westbrook played MORE than half a season without KD"

?

he played a whole season this year and averaged a triple double and took a roster of non-professionals to the playoffs.

sounds good to me.

but then, again, that's subjective....that averaging a triple double and leading a lottery team to the playoffs is a success.....maybe that's failure to you guys.....who...post on NT.....

his accomplishments are trivial to you guys.

that's cool.

Westbrook played MORE than "half a season" without KD 2 years ago. 

Want to know how it turned out?

KD only played 27 games I 2015 though that's almost half less than Russ played in 14 when they got to 60 wins.

Last edited:
wall has never been eliminated in the first round? this is an easy statement to make when he failed to make the playoffs 5 out of the 8 years he's played basketball LOL

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How many years did you or anyone legitimately expect him to get Washington to the playoffs in his 8 seasons? Besides last season I'd say 4 times. 5 max.

His first 3 seasons in Washington we were complete garbage. The definition of rebuilding. Wall wasn't a player of All Star status either. Russ coming into this season was easily a top 10 player. Washington had nothing close to top 10 his first 3 seasons himself included.

I don't because I realized how much your services sucked. Thanks for the offer, though. There's a reason why I didn't ask you for the last two schools. :lol:

LOL you don't wanna go down this road, bro.

my services sucked so bad you paid me twice to edit the same essay?

i'm sure you not getting in was my fault, right?

LOL

tumblr_op1pk5b7jU1qkqms5o1_500.jpg

How many years did you or anyone legitimately expect him to get Washington to the playoffs in his 8 seasons? Besides last season I'd say 4 times. 5 max.

His first 3 seasons in Washington we were complete garbage. The definition of rebuilding. Wall wasn't a player of All Star status either. Russ coming into this season was easily a top 10 player. Washington had nothing close to top 10 his first 3 seasons himself included.

COPPING PLEAS LEFT AND RIGHT.

PARAGRAPH OF PLEAS

I don't because I realized how much your services sucked. Thanks for the offer, though. There's a reason why I didn't ask you for the last two schools. :lol:

LOL you don't wanna go down this road, bro.

my services sucked so bad you paid me twice to edit the same essay?

i'm sure you not getting in was my fault, right?

LOL

But I did get in to all the schools so far...

"CP3 is constantly losing to inferior teams"
"Wall has always had good teams"
you can't be that dumb dawg

COPPING PLEAS LEFT AND RIGHT.

PARAGRAPH OF PLEAS

It's facts. You can't see the difference between a rookie and 9 year vet. You expect them to preform at the same level. I guess you blame Russ for not making the playoffs his rookie year correct?

You're funny as hell though. Keep the laughs coming.

It's facts. You can't see the difference between a rookie and 9 year vet. You expect them to preform at the same level. I guess you blame Russ for not making the playoffs his rookie year correct?

You're funny as hell though. Keep the laughs coming.

missing the playoffs 5 out of 8 years isn't "expecting a rookie to perform like a 9 year vet"

i've said that i am a fan of john wall countless times

yall still havent answered who, exactly, john wall is making so much better.....

15 replies later

not a single player named.

yall pose hypothetical questions then abandon them

what if john wall was on this OKC team? they winning 25 games, max.

(this is a subjective claim.)

bradley beal is better than literally everyone on OKCs roster COMBINED.

and they placed 10th last year. john wall was a 7 year vet at the time, not a rookie.

not trying to hear about john wall in an effort to discredit russell westbrook.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I was going to throw you something extra and get you something for xmas after I hear back from all the schools and pick one lol. Clearly, you are taking things too personal. Also, I got in to the schools despite the crappy services you provided.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
yall make it seem like i'm saying the shots were awesome looks.

of course he's jacking.

many of them are terrible shots.

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO SHOOT IT? TAJ GIBSON?

they don't have no choice but to give russy the ball and get out of the way.

yall think russy is forcing dudes to play this way

no

dudes have no choice. they stand and watch the dog play 1 on 5, not because that's what the dog wants, but that's all they can do. watch.

The unabashed Russ hate on here is irrational

Reminds me of the LeBron hate before he returned to Cleveland

russell westbrook loved KD. he wanted KD to be a dog, like him.

KD reacted by joining their western conference rivals.

LMAO

y'all think he didn't want KD to shine? KD used to DISAPPEAR from those games, only for russell to be criticized for hogging....

if you look in your teammates eyes and see fear...why even waste the pass? he passing right back.

russ looking at it like "damn, ok, i got your back, bro" and does it without you.

or TRIES to do it....

and that's where you chose to criticize him....the fact that, in retrospect, it's TRYING, not DOING....

cause, if 4 more shots fell....and he went 19-35, they win the game and literally everything you're typing is irrelevant.

same exact game. same exact shots. 4 more fall, he's GOAT?

seems legit.

i can't knock the guy with 47 in the 6 point loss, myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom