2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall makes everyone he plays with better. How? By collapsing the defense with his speed and finding open guys constantly in their spots. They play with rhythm.

Prime example is game 2 vs Atlanta. Brad Beal couldn't make a damn shot. Russ in that situation would have went into hero ball mode. Wall didn't. He found Beal like he always does and Beal hit the kill shot.

That's the difference between the two. Wall plays composed from start to finish. Russ plays hero ball from start to finish. BY YOUR OWN LOGIC Wall shouldn't have made that pass because Beal was missing everything and instead should have played hero ball.

I'm not saying OKC has a better roster then Washington. What I'm saying is Russ has a style of play that's not great for his teammates. OKC can't get into a rhythm at all. It's Russ job as the PG to get them into a rhythm on offense. He's done a poor job at that all year.

Last edited:
Wall makes everyone he plays with better. How? By collapsing the defense with his speed and finding open guys constantly in their spots.

this is literally every point guard who has ever played basketball at any level in any era, ever.

Rondo wouldnt have anymore impact had he played. We would just let him shoot and anticipate his wild passes with us sagging off him.

View media item 2417538
Would've been a 5 game series if Rondo was healthy.

No way on earth son believes that. Rondo was hof levels with no signs of slowing. Defense. Dimes. Boards. Zeek cant guard that man pimp juice. Rondo was amazing. Celtics were food. They got lucky af

Prime example is game 2 vs Atlanta. Brad Beal couldn't make a damn shot. Russ in that situation would have went into hero ball mode. Wall didn't. He found Beal like he always does and Beal hit the kill shot.

That's the difference between the two. Wall plays composed from start to finish. Russ plays hero ball from start to finish. BY YOUR OWN LOGIC Wall shouldn't have made that pass because Beal was missing everything and instead should have played hero ball.

I'm not saying OKC has a better roster then Washington. What I'm saying is Russ has a style of play that's not great for his teammates. OKC can't get into a rhythm at all. It's Russ job as the PG to get them into a rhythm on offense. He's done a poor job at that all year.

so feeding bradley beal makes john wall a better player than westbrook because westbrook has victor olidipo to feed?

victor olidipo is not bradley beal. olidipo was 4-17 in an elimination game. enes kanter has a mini max deal. he scored 0 points in an elimination game. andre robertson was 1-7 and was being LAUGHED OFF THE FOUL LINE in an elimination game.

RUSSELL AVERAGES MORE ASSISTS THAN WALL. (because he stat stuffs!)

russell has a style of play that isn't great for his teammates? he also has teammates who just aren't great...period.

this is literally every point guard who has ever played basketball at any level in any era, ever.

I knew you'd disregard the rest. Ha ha ha

I used your own logic against you and as I suspected you conveniently glossed right over it. Bravo sir.

No way on earth son believes that. Rondo was hof levels with no signs of slowing. Defense. Dimes. Boards. Zeek cant guard that man pimp juice. Rondo was amazing. Celtics were food. They got lucky af

celtics were finna get swept.

when i heard rondo broke his thumb, i forreal thought to myself "couldn't he tape it to his hand?"

This man said he was done but is still writing walls of text

Damn I feel bad. That boi probably won't be able to sleep tonight. Look at what you have done collector.

:rofl:

Last edited:
"john wall makes players around him better by dribbling the ball up court, then passing to them just before they score, resulting in an assist"

is basically what you opened your post with.

so feeding bradley beal makes john wall a better player than westbrook because westbrook has victor olidipo to feed?

victor olidipo is not bradley beal. olidipo was 4-17 in an elimination game. enes kanter has a mini max deal. he scored 0 points in an elimination game. andre robertson was 1-7 and was being LAUGHED OFF THE FOUL LINE in an elimination game.

RUSSELL AVERAGES MORE ASSISTS THAN WALL. (because he stat stuffs!)

russell has a style of play that isn't great for his teammates? he also has teammates who just aren't great...period.

Wait you just said Russ averages more assist then Wall. WHO THE HELL IS HITTING THOSE SHOTS? How is it possible to average so many assist if his team is garbage and they can't shoot?

how is typing "Wall makes everyone he plays with better. How? By collapsing the defense with his speed and finding open guys constantly in their spots." using my logic against me, bro?

humor me.

But I was going to throw you something extra and get you something for xmas after I hear back from all the schools and pick one lol. Clearly, you are taking things too personal. Also, I got in to the schools despite the crappy services you provided.

roll.gif
roll.gif
This hurts my heart. Enphan helped you out with college essays and now y'all going at each other? 
tired.gif

Where is the love?

This hurts my heart. Enphan helped you out with college essays and now y'all going at each other? |I

Where is the love?

lmao i have him blocked.

"i WAS going to get you a christmas present!"

that's how bad my services were.

my mans was going to go shop for and wrap a Christmas present for me in march.

coulda just paid me more rather than promise to buy me gifts, but whatever....

it's your world, bro.

But I was going to throw you something extra and get you something for xmas after I hear back from all the schools and pick one lol. Clearly, you are taking things too personal. Also, I got in to the schools despite the crappy services you provided.

:rofl: :rofl:
This hurts my heart. Enphan helped you out with college essays and now y'all going at each other? |I

Where is the love?

First of all, he's the one who's taking it personal. Second, he helped me but I still paid him. It was a business transaction.

how is typing "Wall makes everyone he plays with better. How? By collapsing the defense with his speed and finding open guys constantly in their spots." using my logic against me, bro?

humor me.

I'm talking about you saying Russ shouldn't pass because his team sucks. If that's the case Wall should have never passed to Beal game 2 because he was bricking in the 1st half.

Wall did pass to Beal and he knocked down the kill shot. By your logic that pass should have never been made.

lmao my services are so crappy he didn't use me for the last two schools (of four) BUT was STILL going to "throw me extra" and buy me a "christmas gift" once he decided which school he wanted to go to.....

SEEMS LEGIT

TYPICAL NTER

PARAGRAPHS OF PLEAS.

Where is the love?

lmao i have him blocked.

it's your world, bro.

Do you guys see how flawed his logic is?

I'm talking about you saying Russ shouldn't pass because his team sucks. If that's the case Wall should have never passed to Beal game 2 because he was bricking in the 1st half.

Wall did pass to Beal and he knocked down the kill shot. By your logic that pass should have never been made.

bradley beal does not suck.

see the difference?

you feed a shooter like beal.

you look away from a bum like olidipo.

but, hey, maybe john wall can force victor olidpo to shoot better than 4-17 in an elimination game....which is why he's better than russell.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao my services are so crappy he didn't use me for the last two schools (of four) BUT was STILL going to "throw me extra" and buy me a "christmas gift" once he decided which school he wanted to go to.....

SEEMS LEGIT

TYPICAL NTER

PARAGRAPHS OF PLEAS.

Just look at his logic. I am a man of my words. If I said I was going to do something, I am going to do it.

Where is the love?

lmao i have him blocked.

it's your world, bro.

I told him I was going to give him a BONUS & gifts if I get in BTW. So there goes this comment.

Last edited:
Please explain to me how Russ averaged so many assist if his team sucks and they can't shoot? He wasn't passing to himself.

Don't avoid this question.

spoon fed.

no evidence to support this claim, but a majority of his assists were to post players at the rim. (adams, kanter)

many of the assists that weren't low, at the rim, were in transition, to people running down court for layups and dunks.

again, i have no objective evidence, but i'm willing to bet the LEAST amount of his assists were from set jump shots.

which, is funny, because this is probably true for a majority of teams/players in the NBA, even historically.

i'm going to assume this was a genuine question

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom