2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been a complete moron, **** boy, and general waste of oxygen and human cells since the days when I was calling Trayvon a dead thug on my ohmygosher sn.

At least you're admitting it.

And this kids is why you dont **** with someone who has ALL the receipts. Make sure to write that down.

facebook-for-lead-gen-the-office-andy-surprised.gif

Last edited:

I've been a complete moron, **** boy, and general waste of oxygen and human cells since the days when I was calling Trayvon a dead thug on my ohmygosher sn.
At least you're admitting it.
Let me go ahead and address this since you love bringing it up whenever I get you in your feelings.

Did I say this? Yes. I 100% said this. It was stupid and incredibly wrong to say.

Do I regret saying it? Obviously.

However, if you look back at the exchange when this  was said, my post was obviously meant as a shot at another poster who had a Trayvon avy. The poster was taking personal shots at me, and in response I regrettably said what was mentioned above. In that moment I was solely focused on firing a shot back and stupidly chose to say this. Not that this excuses what I said or makes it okay, but I just wanted to add some context to the comments. Like I said, I regret it and am extremely sorry to anyone I offended. 

Last edited:
I owe Austin an apology. I didn't think his shooting was for real. Shoeking, you were right.

I still think it's weird that he's never even reached 70% at the line though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom