2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Clipper Nation, we're gonna need y'all." - CP3 pleading for Clipper fans to show up in Game 7, because he knows Clipper fans don't bring it.

Let's see what happens.

Two timeouts, in the bonus, and no timeout? I see Coach Snyder on his Nate McMillan tonight

Nate McMillan did call a timeout though....

In reference to a bone head coaching mistake. Media definitely gonna ask him in the post game

Which is the boneheaded coaching mistake though? Timeout or no timeout, because you are saying both are mistakes.

Nate in reference to the season. Close games we would be down and this guy would never call timeout regardless if we had one or not. As a result we lost hella close games lol

And Hayward gotta grow some gonads you balled all second half why not take that? Anywho I'm going on vaca so hopefully I can catch some games Sunday in NYC some of you New Yawkers gimme a sports bar recommendation

Yeah Haywards gotta be a bit more assertive, was wondering why he couldn't get the last shot since he was hot.  But Iso with DJ wasn't the worst option either..

Still think this will go down to the wire.. hoping for Utah to go through.

I think Rudy plays game 7, but game 7 is in 36 hours and his Ankle was so bad that he couldn't finish the end of this game. We'll see.

I owe Austin an apology. I didn't think his shooting was for real. Shoeking, you were right.

I still think it's weird that he's never even reached 70% at the line though.
A lot of people had better stalled him all the way out after this season. At least until, or if, he goes back to being complete trash.

I've been a complete moron, **** boy, and general waste of oxygen and human cells since the days when I was calling Trayvon a dead thug on my ohmygosher sn.
At least you're admitting it.
And this kids is why you dont **** with someone who has ALL the receipts. Make sure to write that down.
Youngwolf is ohmygosher? Wow, it all makes sense now. Calling Trayvon a dead thug 
sick.gif
mean.gif

WHen do they start giving awards? I believe last year by the end of the first round of the playoffs the roy and dpoy awards were named already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom