2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing...as a Laker fan, I don't like the Jazz. Never have. But I want the Jazz to win because watching Clipper games in the playoffs doesn't resemble playoff basketball AT ALL. The Jazz play with more intensity, and their fans have more intensity. Therefore as a basketball fan, I'd rather watch higher quality basketball whether it's the Jazz on the court or the Jazz fans supporting their team. I get more pumped up during the playoffs watching that kind of **** on TV.

If only the crowd at Staples could resemble anything like an OKC crowd or a HOU crowd and if only guys like Redick, Jordan, Mbah a Moute could play at a higher level, then maybe I'd root for the Clippers to win. ON PAPER, the Clippers should beat the Jazz 4-2. Even without Griffin.
I'll root for the clippers when they get rid of Blake and Cp3. Not a huge hater of either of them but I'm not fond of them. Don't like the team identity or either of they on court personas.

I was very fond of the Elton brand, Sam Cassell, Mobley era clippers..

Last edited:

[thread="661661"]Quote:[/thread]

Been much more disappointed in JJ this series.

These Lakers fans talmbout crowds but y'all been rooting against your team for 4 straight seasons now :lol:

Talk to me when you have selfies hanging in the rafters.

LMAO...how many times the Clips been to the Conference Finals? How many times Clips fans been louder than Ballmer's farts?

'Nuff said.

How many Lakers selfies are hanging in Staples Center?

I'll wait....

Here's the thing...as a Laker fan, I don't like the Jazz. Never have. But I want the Jazz to win because watching Clipper games in the playoffs doesn't resemble playoff basketball AT ALL. The Jazz play with more intensity, and their fans have more intensity. Therefore as a basketball fan, I'd rather watch higher quality basketball whether it's the Jazz on the court or the Jazz fans supporting their team. I get more pumped up during the playoffs watching that kind of **** on TV.

If only the crowd at Staples could resemble anything like an OKC crowd or a HOU crowd and if only guys like Redick, Jordan, Mbah a Moute could play at a higher level, then maybe I'd root for the Clippers to win. ON PAPER, the Clippers should beat the Jazz 4-2. Even without Griffin.
I'll root for the clippers when they get rid of Blake and Cp3. Not a huge hater of either of them but I'm not fond of them or the team identity or either of they on court personas.

I was very fond of the Elton brand, Sam Cassell, Simmons era clippers..
That era of the Clippers with Brand, Maggette, Cassell - those guys played HARD and they played with Pride in spite of their lack of success. I agree with you - this team with CP, Blake, and DeAndre have NEVER formed an identity and is why this version of the Clips deserves to be broken up.

Blake is outta there this summer - that's almost a guarantee. Here's hoping that CP3 decides to shift alliances as well.

[thread="661661"]2017 Nba Playoffs Thread Game 1 Was Bos And Game 7 Uta Lac On Abc/13520_20#post_28036021​[/thread]

Been much more disappointed in JJ this series.

These Lakers fans talmbout crowds but y'all been rooting against your team for 4 straight seasons now
laugh.gif

Talk to me when you have selfies hanging in the rafters.
LMAO...how many times the Clips been to the Conference Finals? How many times Clips fans been louder than Ballmer's farts?

'Nuff said.
How many Lakers selfies are hanging in Staples Center?

I'll wait....
Lakers don't need selfies buddy. WE BUILD STATUES.

No need to wait for a response.

This needs to be said again.

Paul Pierce playing meaningful minutes in a 2017 playoff series puts the stamp on the Doc Rivers is a horrible GM argument.

Idc that Blake is hurt, if Blake gets hurt and the next guy on the roster to play is Paul Pierce then you suck.

FIRE DOC RIVERS

This needs to be said again.

Paul Pierce playing meaningful minutes in a 2017 playoff series puts the stamp on the Doc Rivers is a horrible GM argument.

Idc that Blake is hurt, if Blake gets hurt and the next guy on the roster to play is Paul Pierce then you suck.

FIRE DOC RIVERS

ingles killing them as well
doc cut him instead of one them bums on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom